• 19:30 Betfair Poker Player Grand Prix
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Daily Freeroll
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 22:00 Betfred Stephen Hendry Freeroll
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Monday 5th June**

I WANT TO PLAY SOME POKER:rollin PLEASE:ok
Away ya go fella :ok (as you asked so politely;) ) but it was the "Care in the community" refugee "damdk" I was hoping to get a response from :unsure Looks like they managed to get the "Reversed arms" jacket back on tho;)

Re: **Poker Monday 5th June** 3 left, joint chip leader with 3rd 150 grand less and managed to finish.................................... 3rd so won sod all, had the chips, knew i was better than the other 2 and managed to screw up. Just about had a gutsfull of screwing up and bad beats combining.

Re: **Poker Monday 5th June**

ul mate.:@ Its a pity they don't pay out more than one place, thats why I hate those type of games. Well done anyway to get so far.:clap
The "well done" bit I thank you for, it was! The rest was F***ing complete ******!! Decided a break is in order, should have done it a while back, had enough of giving money to assholes when I should be banking Holiday spending money and thinking the answers were on the internet, when the honest truth is, I'm "Pokered out". Will keep in touch, Gl on the tables and beware the new me when i've read all the books :loon and kept my "Poker Dr."(yes, you know who you are:ok ) up too late, listening to my tales of woe!:wall C.R.