Help Help Help....

ineedhelpplease

Ive got a William Hill account and i recently won £600 on poker. wooohooo :nana but my account has recently been blocked. Is that money still mine?? Spoke to the guy at the william hill helpdesk and he said i need to verify my account and i should get an email?? I havent got any email yet. So ive emailed willhill customer services again. :eyes Just waiting now :@ I used to have an william hill account ages ago surely this wont effect it? Just need confirmation that the £600 is mine. Cheers People Lee

Re: Help Help Help.... WillHill customer service aren't the best and they often take ages to sort out proof of identity / verification of your account which is what they'll be doing here. You'll be lucky to get it sorted this week I reckon. But don't panic you'll get there in the end and once you've jumped through all the hoops you'll get the money much quicker on any subsequent withdrawals. Don't think the fact you had an account with them before should matter much unless it was a credit account and you owe them money of course ! :)

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.