Blue Square

kevsul

Re: Blue Square

Yup' date=' all down. For the Bubble tourney, they could divide up the cash. $1000/113 players = $8.85. Be better than I would do judging by my luck this week!!![/quote'] I could settle for that. But i was sure it was my turn to win it :loon

Re: Blue Square lol, I was winding a little when I said I was runaway chip leader:rollin I got in just as the blinds were 1600/3200 5 mins ago. By that stage it was too late to play, I hit an all in with AK and was beat by 42, then I had another ace smashed by a guy who was on 96,000.

Re: Blue Square I fired email yesterday and got their response: Thank you for your email, I will like to apologise for the technical problems which took place on Sunday this was due to a technical problem experienced by our software providers and was therefore beyond our control. We only discovered late on Sunday that some users managed to take part in the bubble tourney when they shouldn't have been able to. To compensate fro the problems experienced we are going to reschedule the bubble tourney at some point this week. I will advised to check the site for further details in the coming days, all original players will be entered into this tournament. Kind Regards Customer Services Team I have just checked tha lobby and tournament is on 8th :clap. Looks like you lucky bastids can win twice now :lol.