International Friendlies (31 May - 3 Jun)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Couple of interesting games today. Italy/Ukraine under 2.5 @1.65. Both teamsare strong defensively and both won't push too hard to avoid injury. Poland [email protected]. Poland has struggled lately but @ home against a team that they are almost on par with, I'll take the +0.5. Sweden -0.5 @1.52. Going away gift for fans and Bamse stated there Zlatan, Larsson and Ljundberg are playing, that's all I needed to hear. Treble pays about 3.95.

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) This is the Swedish team that the Chileans face tonight: 1 Andreas Isaksson - 7 Niclas Alexandersson, 3 Olof Mellberg (K), 4 Teddy Lucic, 5 Erik Edman - 6 Tobias Linderoth - 21 Christian Wilhelmsson, 8 Anders Svensson, 9 Fredrik Ljungberg - 10 Zlatan Ibrahimovic, 11 Henrik Larsson ---------------------------------------------------- As you see we have the best team possible here.. Coach Lagerbäck have announced that there will be three substitutions in HT. Anders Svensson get the chance to start instead of Kim Källström who will be substituting him at HT. Myself and amny others feel that Källströms season has been stronger than Svenssons (after all, the guy was hand-picked by Houllier of Lyon!). I think that Lagerbäck knows this and that this just him giving Svensson a chance to show himself. Svensson is a man of great creativity, a man to make those 1 in a million passes or free-kicks but he always make the difficult choices, sometimes they succeed and sometimes they dont. They only weakness I can find in this squad is Alexandersson as right defender. Hes a right midfielder and has expressed that hes not comfortable in the position that Lagerbäck has put him in. I trust that Lagerbäck has made the best choice available, Alexandersson is Swedish football personified. He is disciplined, knows hes place on the pitch and a great passer. Hope this helps.. :ok

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Lichtenstein - Togo Any info on Togo guys? I have picked up some rumours of sickness on the squad. Does anyone know anything about this? The thing is that they arent exactly the best team in the WC but they didnt play well in the qualifiers against strong teams and they do have some quality players on the squad. Shouldnt they be able to send Lichtenstein off? The double with Sweden pays 2.56 with nordicbet and if i could only just get some info on the Togolese squad I will most probably go for it. Help appreciated mates :ok

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Beware of the Lichtenstein game They were once the whipping boys of europe along with Luxembourg but those days are gone Results in qualifying and friendlies suggest they have upped their game considerably In WC qualifying their results went as follows;

12-11-05 Friendly Liechtenstein Macedonia FYR 1 - 2
08-10-05 WC Qualifying Europe Portugal Liechtenstein 2 - 1
07-09-05 WC Qualifying Europe Liechtenstein Luxembourg 3 - 0
03-09-05 WC Qualifying Europe Russia Liechtenstein 2 - 0
17-08-05 WC Qualifying Europe Liechtenstein Slovakia 0 - 0
08-06-05 WC Qualifying Europe Latvia Liechtenstein 1 - 0
04-06-05 WC Qualifying Europe Estonia Liechtenstein 2 - 0
Not too shabby considering they are a minnowesque side, not to be confused with Luxembourg however who are shite If theres any decent handicap bets goin i might be on Lichtenstein Sweden should be able to win tonite fairly comfortably but their forms a bit iffy, however the squad looks very strong and with Larsson and Ibrahimovic up front theres always gonna be a goal threat, Ljungberg is anther key player so it looks decent for a bet the nite

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Keep your mind always that is a friendly match....but my last choice is to take Italy, with strong stake (Betdaq 2.02 for the win): The match will ber played in neutral field (Lausanne - Suisse). Italy did not seems so brilliant in last friendly match played against Suisse, but at last the Azzurri took an outfield draw (by 1-1) changed many pieces during the match. Tonigh Lippi will proove another new XI to start, changed also the modul and giving space to 2 pure forwards, supported by Del Piero. Probable to start: Buffon; Oddo, Cannavaro, Nesta, Grosso; Camoranesi, Perrotta, De Rossi; Del Piero, Gilardino, Toni. Surely to watch for Totti in the second half like announced by Lippi. Ukraine is an object to discovered yet, overall under the form condition: the eastern national team will play without the leader Shevchenko, while the young Milevski (directly from Under 21 tournament) should start in the first line-up: Shovskovskiy; Rusol, Yezerskiy, Svidesrskiy, Nesmaschniy; Gusev, Gusin, Tmoschuk, Rotan; Milevskiy, Voronin. I decided to take Italy, with full stake, cause despite to be a friendly match, I guess that Italy has more alternatives to change the trend of the match, more the couple of middle zone (De Rossi-Perrotta), directly from Roma, is what I prefer to see for the middle zone and can give well covered to the defensive line.

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Portugal vs Luxembourg SATURDAY 3rd June To be played in Metz,France My pick; Portugal to win to nil @ 1.88 on gamebookers Portugal are by far and awya the superior side here, Luxembourg recently lost 7-0!! to Germany and it think Portugal will make light work of them also so i dont think the win is in any question And the chances of Luxembourg scoring is low also, they only scored once in about the last 7-8 friendlies Large stakes

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June)

Portugal vs Luxembourg SATURDAY 3rd June To be played in Metz,France My pick; Portugal to win to nil @ 1.88 on gamebookers Portugal are by far and awya the superior side here, Luxembourg recently lost 7-0!! to Germany and it think Portugal will make light work of them also so i dont think the win is in any question And the chances of Luxembourg scoring is low also, they only scored once in about the last 7-8 friendlies Large stakes
Looks a good bet. Im having a bit of this :ok :hope -------------------------------------------------------------------- ....Sweden up 1-0 HT. Goal scored by Larsson. :ok Anders Svensson will move out to the left and take Freddies place. Källström in turn will take Svenssons place. Mikael Nilsson will be the right defender (better choice than Alexandersson IMO). Alexandersson will take Wilhelmssons place. Interesting subs and I think that Sweden might be a bit stronger in the 2nd eventhough the best player in the 1st, Ljungberg, wont play the 2nd half. ---------------------------------------------------------------------- ....Togo also up 1-0 in the 2nd half

Beware of the Lichtenstein game They were once the whipping boys of europe along with Luxembourg but those days are gone Results in qualifying and friendlies suggest they have upped their game considerably In WC qualifying their results went as follows;
12-11-05 Friendly Liechtenstein Macedonia FYR 1 - 2
08-10-05 WC Qualifying Europe Portugal Liechtenstein 2 - 1
07-09-05 WC Qualifying Europe Liechtenstein Luxembourg 3 - 0
03-09-05 WC Qualifying Europe Russia Liechtenstein 2 - 0
17-08-05 WC Qualifying Europe Liechtenstein Slovakia 0 - 0
08-06-05 WC Qualifying Europe Latvia Liechtenstein 1 - 0
04-06-05 WC Qualifying Europe Estonia Liechtenstein 2 - 0
Not too shabby considering they are a minnowesque side, not to be confused with Luxembourg however who are shite If theres any decent handicap bets goin i might be on Lichtenstein Sweden should be able to win tonite fairly comfortably but their forms a bit iffy, however the squad looks very strong and with Larsson and Ibrahimovic up front theres always gonna be a goal threat, Ljungberg is anther key player so it looks decent for a bet the nite
Cheers for the concern mate but i couldnt keep my hands off the 2.56 double with nordicbet.. Maybe a rash decision which was made without checking much stats and news (i still dont know whos playing in Togo). Ill need to keep my fingers crossed.. :hope

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Was on Angola Vs Turkey, currently 1-0 Angola, Is anyone watching the game, do Turkey look like pulling it level and winning the match? Sweden 1 Vs 1 Chile as well now after 60 mins

Was on Angola Vs Turkey, currently 1-0 Angola, Is anyone watching the game, do Turkey look like pulling it level and winning the match? Sweden 1 Vs 1 Chile as well now after 60 mins
A bit boring like all friendliness; I am on Angola, Turkey pressing and Angola on counterattacking on long balls now; 1-1 now; :@ :@

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Togo won but Sweden drew 1-1 and sadly they didnt deserve to win. Larsson wasnt hot today and Zlatan just wasnt interesting in playing football. I just cant understand why coach doesnt change him for a player with motivation such as Allbäck or Elmander I understand that they gotta be careful not to get hurt and all but im still a little worried over here..

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Is it full time yet in the Angola game? Edit: Yep, just showing as finished now All i need now is for Shelbourne and Drogheda to head home, currently both winning 1-0 for a nice accumulator to come in. Will be gutted if Ukraine win against Italy as sweden would have been 1 goal away from winning me an 80/1 accumulator :lol

Saturday 3 June 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Malaysia v Singapore (13:45 BST)2.063.151.87134%
England v Jamaica (14:00 BST)1.169.2030.00100% offer.gif
Poland v Croatia (16:30 BST)3.603.252.37101%
Switzerland v China (16:30 BST)1.464.5011.00100%
Czech Republic v Trinidad & Tobago (17:00 BST)1.305.8015.00101%
Luxembourg v Portugal (19:00 BST)67.0013.501.07103%
Spain v Egypt (21:00 BST)1.414.5011.00103%

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Well Sweden didn't help my cause today as Italy & Ukraine are destined to stay under. Zlatan was disinterested again I hear. In the 2nd half of the season with Juve his heart just isn't in the game. He was awful against Arsenal, and was uninspiring in almost every Serie A game I saw him in.

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) England v Jamaica Beckham's delivery was superb in the last match and England looked incredibly dangerous from set pieces. Terry got his 1st international goal last week and the fact he often scores in burst for Chelsea gives me the impression he can add to his tally here. Have got the last two correct in Jenas and Gerrard so on fire with England at 14/1 and 13/2 respectively. While Owen not on song got to back the other players. Each way as still value as i think England will score at least 3 today. In addition if 3 or more England players are seen doing hte robot in a goal celebration, i get my money back on this bet, great offer and one for interest. 3 points Each way Terry 1st goal. 1/3 odds 1st 3 goals

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventMalaysia v Singapore
SelectionMalaysia
Strength10/10
Date03/06/2006
Bookmaker/PricePointbet @ 2.25 (Back)
ReasoningMalaysia and Singapore are very close in skill and they have a draw in the last match. Malaysia always act well at home. But from Singapore, they lost with a weak team recently. I think Singapore is hard to win this match with Malaysia.Malaysia will have their first win with Singapore.

SportFootball (Internationals)
EventPoland-Croatia
Selectionover 3.5
Strength7/10
Date03/06/2006
Bookmaker/PriceSportingBet @ 3.60 (Back)
ReasoningThis match will play in Germany,Croatia have big problems with team,so some new players will play,like BoÅ¡njak,I expect that new players will give 110%.Also Klasnić will play,he is at home in Wolsfurg,sure he will score.Also some important players in defence will not play,like Å imic. Croatia will play with three attackers. Poland also have problems, expecial with goalkeapers,lol. I expect that both teams will score at least one goal,maybe more,so i will take over 3.5 with medium stake.

Portugal vs Luxembourg SATURDAY 3rd June To be played in Metz,France My pick; Portugal to win to nil @ 1.88 on gamebookers Portugal are by far and awya the superior side here, Luxembourg recently lost 7-0!! to Germany and it think Portugal will make light work of them also so i dont think the win is in any question And the chances of Luxembourg scoring is low also, they only scored once in about the last 7-8 friendlies Large stakes
:nana :nana Fairly unconvincing result for me, only 3-0 to Portugal really expected them to get at least 4-5 goals 0-0 at halftime and then goals in the 47th,74th and 84th minutes courtesy of simao and figo almost got burnt on the over 2.5 as well, Figo is the man now!

Sunday 4 June 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." class="AOCouponHeader" align="center">sp.gifBPP
Japan v Malta (14:00 BST)1.227.6018.00101%
Netherlands v Australia (14:00 BST)1.554.208.40101%
Colombia v Morocco (15:00 BST)2.443.253.15104%
South Korea v Ghana (15:00 BST)2.903.202.84101%
Côte d'Ivoire v Slovenia (15:30 BST)1.843.455.80101%
Brazil v New Zealand (17:00 BST)1.0814.5054.00102%
Macedonia v Turkey (19:00 BST)5.903.601.61107%

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) Always a danger to risk over a friendly match, but I find so likely 1.85 (from Eurobet) for Ivory Coast to win: The game will be in France (Robert Bobin Stadium). Ivory Coast at the last days before to start the big adventure: Ivory Coast played good friendly matches till now, showing to be an organized team and in solid form condition too. All the hopes are clearly based over the perfomances of Didier Drogba, but all the the regulars involved are in good run and I think they are coming up in the better condition at the W.C. final phase: another firendly match to test them, despite the good results had from Slovenia, I think that Ivory Coast is superior under the technical profile (very surprising the ability of the middle line) and also the condition currently showed. More Slovenia will arrive to play this friendly match with a lot of probelms to solve: Slovenia will play without Koren, Zavrl and Mavric (all regulars involved in Tippeligaen sunday morning), so to find some changes, 5 players were been called from Gorica and Domzale (2 of the strongest teams of Slovenian league, that today - saturday 3th of June - have played). The captain Nastja Ceh, maybe the player most famous out of Slovenia, is in doubt too (due to injurie suffered in the last friendly match against Trinidad and Tobago); no news about the state of Knavs, Cimerotic and Cesar considered like no aggregate for this match. At last comparing the missed players of Slovenia and the excellent fit condition of Ivory Coast, I guess that the african national team could be a good choice to take.

Re: International Friendlies (31 May - 3 June) I`ve taken Ivory Coast EH -1 @3,40 bet365. Our team is crap and except last win over mighty Trinidad we had shown absolutely nothing in recent months. Giovanni`s preview said it all and another defeat is on the cards. cheers

OMG!!!! Portugal are 0-0 against Luxembourg and its nearly HT Scolari will give them a verbal roasting when they get in
Notice the change that saved the day...great player! :ok