Poker Stars Bloggers Freeroll

slick mick

PokerStars is proud to announce the 2nd Annual World Blogger Championship of Online Poker (WBCOOP) . This is an exclusive FREE poker tournament open ONLY to Internet bloggers. PokerStars was the first online poker site to launch a fulltime Official PokerStars blog for its players. PokerStars was the first online poker site to offer bloggers an exclusive freeroll tournament. Now, PokerStars will be the first online poker site to send at least nine bloggers to the World Series of Poker for free. [url=https://www.pokerstars.com/cgi-bin-ssl/bregister.cgi]

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Poker Stars Bloggers Freeroll

I did post the link but it sems to have been deleted. If you go to PokerStars it's easy to find.
Sorry mate - that was me - but I should have said something :$ Wanted people to follow the PL link to Pokerstars, rather than the direct link to the tourney. However I did check that the tourney was linked from that page and it is, and should be easy enought to find!!! I'm in :ok

Re: Poker Stars Bloggers Freeroll Hi chaps Thanks for your help in trying to get me sorted for the bloggers freeroll, but I think I may have made a mistake. I copied and pasted the banner into my blog; see below: http://danarama-poker.blogspot.com/ But I also accidently copied the reg number in with it. I'm such a fool with this type of thing. Could you tell me if I have done wrong, right or if nothing will happen at all? :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ :$ Many thanks, Jar

Re: Poker Stars Bloggers Freeroll Would someone be able to check and see if I'm showing in the lobby? I'm at work at the moment and can't do it obviously. I emailed Poker Stars on Wednesday to ask if my blog was eligable but as yet have not received a reply from them, so if someone could check and see if Danarama is in the lobby, I would be most grateful. Cheers, :ok Jar

Would someone be able to check and see if I'm showing in the lobby? I'm at work at the moment and can't do it obviously. I emailed Poker Stars on Wednesday to ask if my blog was eligable but as yet have not received a reply from them, so if someone could check and see if Danarama is in the lobby, I would be most grateful. Cheers, :ok Jar
Danaram (Bath)? You're in. As regards the 2 month rule, it doesn't look like its being enforced at registration...

Dear PokerStars Player, Just a few days remain until the world's bloggers will compete in the biggest blogger freeroll on the planet. PokerStars' World Blogger Championship of Online Poker (WBCOOP) is this Sunday at 4:00pm ET. The stakes are high. The online scribes will be competing for more than $37,000 worth of prizes, including a seat in the 2006 World Series of Poker main event. To make the event even more interesting, PokerStars has just placed bounties on the heads of five well-known bloggers and personalities. ADB DaVoice-(aka Rick Charles) Known in the poker world as The Voice of Poker, Charles is a longtime radio man with a passion for poker. Charles was one of the original PokerStars players. He also hosted PokerStars Radio during the 2005 World Championship of Online Poker. Bounty: Entry into PokerStars $370 buy-in 150 WSOP Seat Guaranteed event on July 16. FellKnight-RGP regular and king of the Rampage betting system, the Canadian military man is about to take the plunge into pro poker play. Bounty: Entry into PokerStars $370 buy-in 150 WSOP Seat Guaranteed event on July 16. Guinness-(aka The BlogFather), the man who inspired just about every existing poker blog on the Internet. Reclusive and secretive, most people aren't sure if he is a sober housewife, a little person from the Midwest, or a fulltime professional poker player. Bounty: Entry into PokerStars $370 buy-in 150 WSOP Seat Guaranteed event on July 16. Up4Poker-(aka The LuckBox) Known widely for his ability to suck out on the best hand. He recently declared, "Just make sure you get in behind, because if I have outs, you're going down. I'm The Luckbox. And don't you forget it!" Bounty: Entry into PokerStars $370 buy-in 150 WSOP Seat Guaranteed event on July 16. WilWheaton-Member of Team PokerStars and host of the weekly PokerStars WWdN Invitational series. Wheaton is a lifelong actor, writer, and poker player. Look for him online at PokerStars and in Las Vegas during the 2006 World Series of Poker. Bounty: PokerStars hat (your choice), shirt (your choice), and fleece. See you on Sunday! Best regards, The PokerStars Team
Hehe. Poor Will Wheaton isn't worth $370. :lol :lol