• 18:05 Laddies $100,000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Canbet $2500 Lucky Dollar
    • 20:00 Holdempoker Grand Slam WSOP Main Event
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000
    • 20:00 Canbet $500
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 22:00 Betfred World Cup

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd June** I'm so embarrassed! I made a small raise with A10s, faced an all-in reraise. Went to fold (playing on a laptop with a touchpad), but my finger slipped and I re-re-raised. He had QQ and I hit an ace on the turn. :$

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd June**

Am trying the PNL tourney again so you can all hear the commentators call me a muppet 2 nights running!!
Hope you do well - would love to see more your game from your side of the fence!!! For all the ribbing we give you, you do have good success with your style, and I'd love to be able to develop that dimension to my game........

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd June** Am out of the WSOP when handily placed (top 50). Got KK - 3xBB raise pre flop - 3 callers. Flop came 37J rainbow ...... UTG puts in 25% pot raise, 2 callers, action on me - I put a healthy pot sized raise in and UTG reraises all in (he has me covered) - the two limpers fold - I am quite literally screaming to myself - Trip Jacks!!!!!!! I KNEW what he had, so of course I laid my KK down didn't I? Did I heck!!! I called and he turned over........ trip J!!! Of course, the turn and river were rightly no help and I was out. Why oh why don't I listen to that little voice (er....Loud screaming voice) in my head that tells me what he is on?