• 18:05 Laddies $100,000 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Canbet $2500 Lucky Dollar
    • 20:00 Holdempoker Grand Slam WSOP Main Event
    • 20:00 Bet365 $5000
    • 20:00 Canbet $500
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 22:00 Betfred World Cup

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd June** 11th of 113 in the shorthanded rebuy on Prima, have only used one rebuy - just got to 1st break. Also got a guy called Big_Mercer on tilt after bluffing him out of a pot with an inside straight draw :)

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd June**

Any details on the Holdem poker? I've downloaded the site but can't see the game in the lobby.
There's a Huge Banner on the Holdempoker home page!!!!
rubwide_thegrandslam.gif
Forget Paris, forget tennis and forget Roland Garros! The next Grand Slam is coming to HoldemPoker.com. On June the 3rd, at 15:00 ET (New York) two thousand of HoldemPoker.com’s depositing players will be able to play in the Grand Slam WSOP Freeroll. The triumphant winner will win a prize package to play in the World Series of Poker Main Event worth $13'500. The winner of the Grand Slam WSOP freeroll will become the eighth player to become a HoldemPoker.com Contender. The World Series of Poker is the biggest and best live poker tournament in the world. All the greats of the poker world will be there and now you have the chance to be there too. Also the second placed player will win a buy-in to the Poker Classic for a shot at a guaranteed $5 million prize pool. Other prize pool runners up in the Grand Slam WSOP freeroll will receive tickets to play in a variety of qualifiers to the Poker Classic. To claim your ticket, just click the button below. Tickets are available for all real money players, so if you haven't deposited yet, now would be a good time to do so.

I'm playing as well (as jrickard). Only just realized it's a rebuy ... I couldn't understand how I'd increased my stack to 1900 and was only 10/19. :lol
I pulled out at the very last minute as I'm heading to the pub for a couple of hours. I'm having some great success on the .25/.50 cash tables on this site (I've lifted £90 and my balance is sitting with another £60 in it). Good luck guys.

edit: it just appeared. reg as normal
Mate, if you're going to edit/update your posts can you leave them so they at least make sense to people who see it at a later time. Even if it isn't relevant today it could help someone in the future. Ta. :ok

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd June** :wall I can never get on time to register for Hills freerolls. Could someone tell me are they regular, how many of them, what times regs open before tournament?. I know there was one on Fri midnight. Two on Sat and Sun. Are there any more? Cheers in advance.

Will do my best Chelsk ;) Now at $128 after losing $11 on an MTT, and hopefully about to get at least $15 in an Omaha H/L game.
Improbable comeback from guy who had 100 chips left when I typed that, with the other two of us on about 3,700, takes me out on the button - I knew I'd spoken too soon!

Re: **Poker Saturday 3rd June** Holdempoker Grand Slam WSOP freeroll registration is open. 528 in so far - limited to a max of 2000!!! (and a FULL main event WSOP package for the winner!!!) Looks like it won't be anywhere near full!! Starts in just over an hour....

Holdempoker Grand Slam WSOP freeroll registration is open. 528 in so far - limited to a max of 2000!!! (and a FULL main event WSOP package for the winner!!!) Looks like it won't be anywhere near full!! Starts in just over an hour....
Having problems with this site. Can't seem to get to make a deposit or get a contact number/email address:@ Can anyone give me a number for their customer services?

Holdempoker Grand Slam WSOP freeroll registration is open. 528 in so far - limited to a max of 2000!!! (and a FULL main event WSOP package for the winner!!!) Looks like it won't be anywhere near full!! Starts in just over an hour....
705 in at the moment. I'm going to give it a go. ... although the little old lady avatar really freaks me out!

Thanks Croc' date=' but it doesn't work I keep getting taken to the log in page, when I log in it takes me to another page where it asks me to log in again so I do that and get taken back to the first page:wall:wall:wall:wall[/quote'] Bizarre - the croc's link works fine for me (without being logged on!!!)

Bizarre - the croc's link works fine for me (without being logged on!!!)
Doesn't for me even when I am logged on. Never come across a site so unwilling to take my money. All uninstalled now, I'm not going to pratt about with it anymore.