• 20:00 Bet365 Raked Hands Daily Freeroll
    • 20:00 Ladbrokes Poker Million Freeroll
    • 20:30 Goalpoker PL WSOP League
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 21:10 Laddies $2500 Raked Hands Freeroll
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up
    • 00:00 William Hill £500
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Friday 2nd June** Hello gotafancy just spoke to my bro Dave488(qualified last week) says your the man to speak to about goalpoker tourney tonight. Went too London to watch dave in the champions league live final(3rd) met a few of the regulars BDAVEG Washman burnley(1 pint of red)joe. Just like to say if you would be so kind as to send me the password, and if I get through I know some real quality gogo bars just off the strip!! Thanks for any assistance.

Re: **Poker Friday 2nd June** Hi Milber :welcome to PL I'm not sure, but I think you may have to have a minimum amount of posts before you get given passwords for PL Tourny's.... I may be mistaken, but I think that's the case. Cheers, Jar

Re: **Poker Friday 2nd June**

Hello gotafancy just spoke to my bro Dave488(qualified last week) says your the man to speak to about goalpoker tourney tonight. Went too London to watch dave in the champions league live final(3rd) met a few of the regulars BDAVEG Washman burnley(1 pint of red)joe. Just like to say if you would be so kind as to send me the password' date=' and if I get through I know some real quality gogo bars just off the strip!! Thanks for any assistance.[/quote'] How could you possibly refuse a man who "knows some real quality gogo bars" :eyes

yeah that's my point Rose' date=' how many posts do I have to make? Bit of a dinosaur when it comes to these new fangled computer things!![/quote'] :welcome to PL mate, it's not really an amount of posts that qualify you for entry to password protected Tourneys. In my experience, to be accepted, you must have, in no particular order, have done the following: Lost to a PAULROSS 7/2o bluff in any game while holding top pair :eyes Been threatened by the "Pink Mafia" (Pene,Rose etc) with Boltcutters:eek Had at least 3 E-mails ignored by Goalpoker :@ Made at least 1 drunken post you regret and edit but not before someone has Quoted it for posterity :$ and finally, you MUST have been a victim of the Hungarians on SO and been Rivered on VC while chip leader :puke Think that just about covers it, see you on a Table soon :ok C.R.(Happy to help)

Re: **Poker Friday 2nd June** :welcome Milber As has been said - not a set amount of posts, more a demonstration to have entered into the spirit of PL and being part of the "community" :ok Will drop you an email ;)

Nice one gaf. all for one and one for all' date=' I LIKE IT!![/quote'] GaF I can vouch for Milber (if my word means anything on here :eek) I met him on the Goalpoker night in London (buying drinks for everyone at a free bar) and I was about to convert him to PL when he mentioned he had already registered and wanted to join in some more games. And as you know his brother Dave888 has already been participating. Its your call but if he is as good a player as his brother I wouldnt let him in :lol:lol:rollin

Would someone mind pmming me the password for tonights game please' date=' even though ive qualified for the champions of champions tourney already, ill still play and keep the numbers up, cheers in advance![/quote'] qualified or blagged?

Playing the Poker Night Live game on Prima' date=' down to 30 and I somehow seem to be leading![/quote'] Now that WILL be worth seeing on tele - would love to see you playing (and see your cards!!!) - gl Mate - bring it home!!!!