** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Soccer Over / Under Analysis spreadsheet

• 2 months later...

Re: Soccer Over / Under Analysis spreadsheet

I am attaching the over / under analysis excel spreadsheet which I have collected from several other people system. Is a kind of easy doing your analysis base on their system.
What figures do you use for the Value analysis section, it would make a big difference to the outcome.:ok

• 3 years later...

Re: Soccer Over / Under Analysis spreadsheet Found this nice thread! Time to update, isn´t it? Are there any european bookies left that do not limit you rather sooner than later? I have not tried all of them, but having been more or less kicked out or silly-limited from the ones I have used previously and which are well documented in these comments already at 2006 the motivation to sign-up and try again has pretty much vanished. I guess the answer is no, but wanted to bring you back to 2006 :gimme

Are there any european bookies left that do not limit you rather sooner than later?
From what I can see, that system ended with a -12% Yield, so you won't have to worry about getting limited at bookies then ;) But no, if you win in the long run, there is zero euro bookies to bet with, they will all limit you sooner or later. If you plan on becoming a big winner, there is only very few places you can bet these days. And thats the asian bookies, and the exchanges.

From what I can see, that system ended with a -12% Yield, so you won't have to worry about getting limited at bookies then ;) But no, if you win in the long run, there is zero euro bookies to bet with, they will all limit you sooner or later. If you plan on becoming a big winner, there is only very few places you can bet these days. And thats the asian bookies, and the exchanges.
Sure, and I aimed to reply to a thread where they were discussing the bookies who limit their customers back in 2006 but managed to hit this one that I know nothing about ... Happy New Year anyway.

• 5 years later...