• 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Stans Poker PNL Freeroll
    • 20:00 Virgin PL WSOP League
    • 21:00 Mansion Poker Dome Qualifier
    • 21:00 Mansion $500 Added
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up
    • 02:30 Party Poker Lavalife
    • 03:00 Mansion $500 Added

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st June** GaF - the Spin Palace $2000 added isn't on tomorrow - they're doing a charity game instead, $2000 added will be back next week. ___________ Charity Tournament on Friday 2nd June This Friday 2nd June, we are running a rebuy MTT in association with Poker4Charity (www.poker4charity.org) To enter costs $2.50+$2.50 with all entry fees donated to P4C. There are unlimited rebuys for the first hour, and it promises to be rebuy crazy, as it's all for a good cause. The tournament starts at 9pm BST (4pm ET) and can be found in TV > Scheduled Tournaments > Multi Table in the lobby. Play from the tournament will also be shown on Poker Night Live on Pokerzone (Sky Channel 843 and www.pokernightlive.co.uk) so you can watch all the action on your TV or your computer. This tournament will be a lot of fun so why not do your bit to help those who need it most and take part! For those of you wondering where the $2000 Added tournament is, don't worry - it will be back next week as usual.

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st June** Yep, June's Champions League starts at 8.00 tonight and is Thursday, Sunday, Tuesday as before. Basically same as May (including the winner, no doubt :lol ) GaF, I've posted the details from the site on a new thread, but please feel free to amend it or move it to wherever it needs to go!

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st June**

GaF' date=' isn't the June SO Champs League on tonight?[/quote'] Yup spot on :ok (though it wasn't on the SO website at the time I put the table up last night!!!!) Have made a few updates including: Removed Spin Palace $2000 added (thanks Milou) HoldemPoker freeroll (open to all depositors) on Saturday - A full Main Event WSOP package for first :ok NOW STOP PICKING ON ME!!!! :P

NOW STOP PICKING ON ME!!!! :P
:$ Are you adding Champions League to tonight's Poll? Would hate your stats to get out of kilter! :drums PS. 3 more posts for your 10,000 - awesome - hope it's a good one! :loon

:$ Are you adding Champions League to tonight's Poll? Would hate your stats to get out of kilter!
No - not adding it - as all the people who have already voted can't vote for it...... I don't do anything with it - the poll is only there as any easy way for people to say "I'm in and playing there"
:drums PS. 3 more posts for your 10' date='000 - awesome - hope it's a good one! :loon[/quote'] Eeeek - missed it - don't know which one was my 10,000th post - had no idea it was coming up - but I'm not one for counting or "landmarking" them anyway.......

Re: **Poker Thursday 1st June** Nice one Andy. I presume, thats the one for $150 or something :clap. I, somehow, didnt feel like playing on Virgin tonight (sorry :eyes ) and stayed on SO. It worked out great. I managed 3 final tables. 5th in $5 MTT, 5th in CL and 3rd in 50up. With bonus for 2k rakes it has been very decent day :gimme.