pokeroffice 2006

alex_theBoss_ross

Re: pokeroffice 2006

If anyone needs Poker Office, Email me and I will hook you up.:lol:nanaGratis. I agree with above Re: Boss media - wish their software was compatible with these trackers etc, I like the skins on em - minimalist and usually tasteful...
I have emailed you, Alex Cheers, Jeffster

Re: pokeroffice 2006 It gathers stats on your play and that of your opponents - it can give this back to you in near real time. Is good during the game for observing your opponents and is good out of the game for improving your play and identifying weaknesses......

( In fact I am sure there is a "trial Version" that you can download - probably crippled or time-expiring' date=' but should give you a taste)[/quote'] The trial version works for 500 hands. PokerTracker has a trial version that works for 1000 hands. Both worth trying to see which you prefer (or get an "evaluation" version from some kind soul like Alex ;) ):ok

Is there a good hand recorder for SO(boss media)
Unfortunately there is not a single one out there due to the lack of any kind of information (ie. hand history, memory scraping etc..) that can be extracted from the Boss Media apps. Time for BM to start providing access to the masses or they may just see the masses go elsewhere (I for one have stopped playing at SO for this very reason).