**Poker Monday 29th May**

GaF

**Poker Monday 29th May**  

1. 1.

• 18:00 Europoker Fish Tank
    • 19:45 Blue Square Bankroll Booster
    • 20:00 Sporting Odds Tikay
    • 21:30 Sporting Odds 50 Up

Re: **Poker Monday 29th May** Just played $5 NL holdem rebuy on prima and finished 14th for $22.90 with no rebuys, 169 entries.Had 1000 chips at the break refused the rebuy, then got 33 just after the break, went all-in and trebled up somehow.:loon AA not long after helped a lot aswell.:lol Played a $5 pot-limit Omaha at the same time with 46 entries on goal poker and finished 1st for $62.79. Added to the $260 i won for 5th in the F.A. cup final freeroll, it's been a good couple of days.:nana

Re: **Poker Monday 29th May**

well played Sam - sorry about those aces (is it just me or do I see too many on Mansion ?) heads up was a bit of a marathon but managed to win through and needed it to put me into profit for the month :ok
Nice one Runadrum.:ok Don't complain about seeing too many aces, unless you mean in other peoples hands.:tongue2 (Oh, and its good to see AvonGirls tuition paying dividends ;))

Re: **Poker Monday 29th May**

Nice one Runadrum.:ok Don't complain about seeing too many aces, unless you mean in other peoples hands.:tongue2 (Oh, and its good to see AvonGirls tuition paying dividends ;))
Re the Aces I mean in general, so my hand and others. I get these conspiracy theories in my head from time to time and I'm sure it's rubbish - although EnT was on my table at the start of the 9pm yesterday and when he said he was playing the site for the first time I advised him to prepare for some good hands and for the first half an hour at least that was what he got (taking him to chip leader) ! And yes re Avon helping my game - trying to be the best in our house before worrying about being the best in a tournament !