Rugby League - National Leagues 1 & 2 Sunday 28th May

Batley v York (15:00 BST) 0+5.5 0 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Hull KR v Oldham (15:00 BST) -36+40.5 -38 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Leigh v Doncaster Lakers (15:00 BST) -20+26.5 -24 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Whitehaven v Halifax RLFC (15:00 BST) -10+14 -14
Dewsbury v Celtic Crusaders (15:00 BST) -6+8.5 -6 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Keighley v Featherstone (15:00 BST)+5.5 -4+4 Related markets...HandicapMatch ResultHandicap
Workington v Gateshead (15:00 BST) -8+10 -8
Some interesting games here and obviously a lot depends on the weather conditions so I'd wait until lunchtime tomorrow to see local weather conditions. In national league 1, I like the look of York who have been improving in recent weeks away at Batley. it's a must win game for the pair of them as both teams will see the game as winable. I'm pondering backing York outright as I'd have them narrow favourites, I'll have to have a look for team news :ok

Re: Rugby League - National Leagues 1 & 2 Sunday 28th May I fancy York aswell mate, might join you with that bet. As for our game I fancy us to stay within 26 points, Leigh haven't been in the greatest of form and they have a few injuries but we'll definitely get beat outwright I just think it will be closer than people think. Aint been following National league two lately to be honest so can't help with that.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.