Revenge!!!!

Valiant23

If anyone remembers (or cares :lol) a couple of weeks ago I felt I was the victim of collusion between 2 players. akw144 (the instigator) and Julio Arca in the Virgin v-points freeroll. Well in tonights Virgin Freeroll I managed to exact a small slice of revenge. Basically he turned up on my table, and if he realised who I was, then he didn't show it. Anyway I decided to sitout and try and pick my hands, by unclicking the sitout button whenever I had a hand which always unsettles me when players do that. So, I got KK and tried it when he made a raise. He folded and I went back on sitout.... Tried it with A10os when he called a hand, again he didn't trust any bet I made, fearing a slow-played monster. Then it came on my BB, when I was dealt J8os. Flop Q 10 9 - I had flopped the straight. I quickly unchecked sitout, to which he typed "Oh, PV has woke up. See how you like it" and he goes all in. (I had him covered chip-wise). I called and he turned over Q 10 os. No improvement for him and I had the very sweet pleasure of dumping his ass out. :dude As you may imagine, I also used a few choice words as the turn and river were being dealt (not included were "ul", "gg", and "w pl"). Did I come across as a bit of an idiot? Maybe. Do I care? No Did it feel damn good? Hell YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Revenge!!!!

Very nice V :clap:clap Guess it also means the player in question wasn't banned or even given a chat restriction, which sucks - didn't Virgin say they'd done that?
No - What they (Boss Media) said was 'appropriate action has been taken, and the matter has been resolved...:\ Question really goes to lbb now. Has it Laidbackbloke?
Nice one mate. I trust you reminded him of exactly why you were so enjoying taking him out.
Absolutely not. That would just spoil the fun next time I see him. ;)