Sheffield Spring Festival

msaban

starts tomorrow Wed £100 +10 rebuy Thurs £300+25 freeze out 5K chips 45min blinds - final Fri Fri - £750+?? DC freeze out 10Kchips 45 min blinds - final sat seems to be a bit more varied thn the event earlier in the year. Last time I entered a £40 rebuy sat for the main event which was £1000 +50, 110 runners, 5 got a seat, 6th + 7th shared £960 and I finished 8th :sad and got nothing.( although a good 6ish hours play) This time I;m going to buy me and the wife in to the £300 direct ( due to internet winnings) and hopefully do a bit better. I'm sure they'll be sats throughout the day but sod it. Anybody else playing ?

Re: Sheffield Spring Festival just got back. 94 runners 28+K in the prize pool £10K for first prize. 10 places paid. I went out after 5 hours in 26th when my trip kings lost out on kickers, lou my wife (lousaban) finished in 12th after 6.5 hous when her short stacked J10 ran into pocket As. Disapointed tht we didnt make the payouts, but still pleased on performance when you think that there were quite a few pro's including wsop braclet winners that went out before us. Back to poker stars now to try and earn enough for the next one. Cheers Mike