Copenhagen Pics are here... more to come

Penelopeys

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites Right, it will be good to know who's definitely going soon as possible. I need to sort out the accomodation in the summer houses, and will be able to provide either beds or tents... or a comfy floor :loon All you need for that night is a blanket/duvet/sleeping bag...if you're gonna sleep at all :loon :nana ... Im not... :ok I also need to sort out a coach to the summer house, and food, and drinks, and poker and etc etc... therefore... please confirm or un-confirm... :ok

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites I'm definitely not Pene, not only are Luton playing on that day but it's Bank Holiday weekend so I will have to work. There's no way I could get both this weekend and that weekend off so I'll have to come this weekend and miss Denmark :cry . See you Saturday though :loon

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites

I'm definitely not Pene, not only are Luton playing on that day but it's Bank Holiday weekend so I will have to work. There's no way I could get both this weekend and that weekend off so I'll have to come this weekend and miss Denmark :cry . See you Saturday though :loon
I see Kev... work work work... :wall ...will definitely see you saturday :ok :nana :nana :beer :cheers

Guest gazza271

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites I'm struggling to get the time off at the moment from work, Its Notting Hill carnival weekend and all leave has been cancelled. Cant committ either way at moment but still trying :hope

ok me and ronay are sorted :) ' date=' my m8s not coming now though :([/quote'] That's great... and really... who would you rather look at in the bed when you wake up in Copenhagen... ... your friend?? Or Ronay?? :loon :clap :clap

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites Am looking at coaches... And I am not sure it is such a good idea afterall...:unsure We're probably not gonna be more than 15 people, and it is quite expensive to rent a bus. I have a car, Phil is driving... 6ooner and Milou, you are driving aswell, aren't you?? Anymore driving?? Think cars will be the answer and maybe a few on the train...

That's great... and really... who would you rather look at in the bed when you wake up in Copenhagen... ... your friend?? Or Ronay?? :loon :clap :clap
hmmm well he is quite cute... but yeah your right:tongue2 plus she has better undies to try on :loon

hmmm well he is quite cute... but yeah your right:tongue2 plus she has better undies to try on :loon
Hmm.. well if he's quite cute.. maybe the better question is, who would I rather look at in bed when I wake up in Copenhagen? ;)

Hmm.. well if he's quite cute.. maybe the better question is' date=' who would I rather look at in bed when I wake up in Copenhagen? ;)[/quote'] its me innit :$

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites As Pene lives in Frederiksberg I have just booked a cheap (3 star) hotel there for the Friday night - hopefully within staggering distance :beer :cheers :zzz (www.cabinn.com the Cabinn Express). It cost about £52 including breakfast. Can always cancel it if theres a mad surge for somewhere else, but I suspect that after playing cards and some moderate boozing I won't care that much where I sleep. I should have 4 spare seats in my car for the Saturday drive (and Sunday return) - assuming standard sized people..... :rollin .

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites I cant make it and im gutted:cry I cant get the friday off, or the tuesday, as the majority of the people with kids have already booked there summer holidays for the bank holiday weekend, so if i came it would be sat to mon......and not worth it for the money ill spend:unsure I will make it over to visit you, i promise ya that, just cant do it on the bank holiday weekend.:ok Have a great time all and post the pics and stories we all love to see!:cheers

Guest gazza271

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites Pene really sorry mate but heard back from my duties office today, I gotta work it as its Notting Hill carnival :@ Totally gutted :sad

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites Copenhagen(Kobenhavn) is really a quality city. Places that i recommend that you visit is Istedgade and Christiania :-) On a bit more serious note FC Kobenhavn is playing at Parken(the stadium) on the 27th against AaB. FCK has got a good team and this should be an easy home win FCK. Could be a good day out if people are still there then. A different experience from UK football and you will get one BIG shock if you go.

Copenhagen(Kobenhavn) is really a quality city. Places that i recommend that you visit is Istedgade and Christiania :-)
Ahem... I have lived in Copenhagen my whole life... I agree that Christania is a beautiful place, but people only go there to smoke pot... Not a place I think foreigners MUST visit... And Istedgade is for cheep hookers and drugs!!! Not a great place either...

Ahem... I have lived in Copenhagen my whole life... I agree that Christania is a beautiful place, but people only go there to smoke pot... Not a place I think foreigners MUST visit... And Istedgade is for cheep hookers and drugs!!! Not a great place either...
That's why i put the :) and started the next sentence with "on a bit more serious" http://da.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ironi Istedgade is basically the RLD of Copenhagen and Christiania is a nice place but it used to be so much nicer. Seriously though if you get the chance go to Parken! Also have a look at this site : http://www.useit.dk/

Re: Copenhagen Aug 25/26/27, Need To Know Definites Right... weekend is coming up soon. Poker starts around 8 pm friday... or when people have arrived. People are welcome to come to my place around 6 pm to start on the beers :cheers I will PM my adress and telephone number :ok See you all soon :nana