Copenhagen Pics are here... more to come

Penelopeys

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation I'm going to make a special effort to make this one just so I can stop the tournament and give Pene a really hard time and ask as many questions as possible, then during the break argue about who should be dealing and what the blinds should be and who should get payed what and whether the air conditoiner should be on or not.......................

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation Well, I'm pretty sure that Pene will lock her ego in the closet and make sure the people who turn up have their every need catered for. She wouldn't want her ego to get in the way of people having a good time now, would she?

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation Well, I can understand that he is upset... that poor guy... Getting knocked out of his own tourney as 3rd against 3 2 off... ...and Vegas possibility was so close... but hey... he can always go to Hollywood being the great tv star and all... Sorry if I ruined your tourney, Slick Mick... however that is not how I look upon it... I think I made some very valid points when playing a live game... you just wouldn't listen... sad...

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation Put me down for a maybe ... if I can get the time off.. :hope Flight info: Thursday 24 August Last updated easyJet 07:10-10:00 London Stansted Copenhagen (>5 days) £30.99 Air Berlin 07:30-12:30 London Stansted Copenhagen (2 days) £35.23 easyJet 13:30-16:15 London Stansted Copenhagen (>5 days) £40.99 easyJet 18:15-21:05 London Stansted Copenhagen (>5 days) £30.99 Friday 25 August easyJet 07:10-10:00 London Stansted Copenhagen (4 days) £35.99 Air Berlin 07:30-12:30 London Stansted Copenhagen (2 days) £54.57 easyJet 13:30-16:15 London Stansted Copenhagen (4 days) £40.99 easyJet 18:15-21:05 London Stansted Copenhagen (4 days) £45.99 Saturday 26 August easyJet 07:15-10:05 London Stansted Copenhagen (4 days) £45.99 easyJet 18:25-21:10 London Stansted Copenhagen (4 days) £30.99 Inbound - select flight > Saturday 26 August Last updated easyJet 10:30-11:20 Copenhagen London Stansted (3 days) £40.59 easyJet 21:35-22:25 Copenhagen London Stansted (3 days) £31.92 Sunday 27 August easyJet 10:30-11:20 Copenhagen London Stansted (1 day) £31.41 Air Berlin 16:15-19:40 Copenhagen London Stansted (4 days) £55.00 easyJet 17:05-17:55 Copenhagen London Stansted (1 day) £41.41 easyJet 21:40-22:30 Copenhagen London Stansted (1 day) £36.41 Monday 28 August easyJet 10:25-11:15 Copenhagen London Stansted (1 day) £36.41 Air Berlin 16:15-19:55 Copenhagen London Stansted (4 days) £90.00 easyJet 16:40-17:30 Copenhagen London Stansted (1 day) £56.41 easyJet 21:30-22:20 Copenhagen London Stansted (1 day) £56.41 Mike

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation

Woooohooooooo... :ok Good job there Son... I will finally get to meet your girlfriend :lol :lol Looks like this is going to be a massive event :loon :cheers :cheers
So you're planning to get so wrecked that you'll forget us from this thursday??? (it's fully understandable, most people would do the same) :unsure

So you're planning to get so wrecked that you'll forget us from this thursday??? (it's fully understandable' date=' most people would do the same) :unsure[/quote'] ooooh, riiight... we will meet thursday :clap :clap :clap Still haven't recovered fully ;)

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation Bank Holiday Weekends are nightmares for me with work Pene, but I'll see if there's anything I can do so put me as a maybe for now please, although it may well be unlikely I'll be able to come :sad

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation Hey if its not too late can I join? Have decided I deserve another holiday round Europe so have booked a ferry for 22nd August returning 5 Sept and can therefore (happily) be in Kopenhagen for this momentous event :clap :clap :clap .

Hey if its not too late can I join? Have decided I deserve another holiday round Europe so have booked a ferry for 22nd August returning 5 Sept and can therefore (happily) be in Kopenhagen for this momentous event :clap :clap :clap .
:clap :clap :clap What a treat Phil... you are more than welcome :ok :ok :ok Will put your name up under definites :nana

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation: NEW SET UP Hi Pene, new format suits me great. Having re-discovered the joys of camping on my recent trip down through France was planning to travel slowly up to Kopenhagen by car and stay at Camping CHARLOTTENLUND fort (about 6km North of Kopenhagen) then stay over for a while after the poker and enjoy Kopenhagen a bit. Visit the carlsberg brewery and the mermaid all the usual tourist stuff. Haven't booked the camping yet so what night will we be playing Poker - Friday or Saturday night? If so I will probably book CHARLOTTENLUND from the day after and take advantage of the Summerhouse(s) or their gardens (reserve the right to bunk up inside on my mattress/sleeping bag if its peeing with rain :lol ). Looking forward to this. :clap :clap :clap p.s. Is there any problem with bringing some decent British beer with me. I've seen the adverts on telly about the Danes being exceptionally keen on their lager and you might have some strange law about polluting your country with anything else :rollin - I don't want to get body searched at the border! I may well try some lager but I generally prefer real beer :lol :gimme .

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation: NEW SET UP

Hi Pene, new format suits me great. Having re-discovered the joys of camping on my recent trip down through France was planning to travel slowly up to Kopenhagen by car and stay at Camping CHARLOTTENLUND fort (about 6km North of Kopenhagen) then stay over for a while after the poker and enjoy Kopenhagen a bit. Visit the carlsberg brewery and the mermaid all the usual tourist stuff. Haven't booked the camping yet so what night will we be playing Poker - Friday or Saturday night? If so I will probably book CHARLOTTENLUND from the day after and take advantage of the Summerhouse(s) or their gardens (reserve the right to bunk up inside on my mattress/sleeping bag if its peeing with rain :lol ). Looking forward to this. :clap :clap :clap p.s. Is there any problem with bringing some decent British beer with me. I've seen the adverts on telly about the Danes being exceptionally keen on their lager and you might have some strange law about polluting your country with anything else :rollin - I don't want to get body searched at the border! I may well try some lager but I generally prefer real beer :lol :gimme .
Phil... sounds great... you can bring beers...just not a truck load... About the summer house... I need to find out when people arrive... if it is best to go to the summerhouses friday or saturday... ...I THINK... That it will probably be best to do the summerhouse thing on the saturday...but then again it depends on when people will depart :unsure Oh dear... planning is difficult...:wall Will post new thread... Anyway...poker both nights... and after poker, a night on the town... :nana Can you give some people a ride to the summerhouses in your car??? I have a car too... will need to get a hold of some more cars...

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation: NEW SET UP Yep, giving people lifts should be no problem. Its a reasonable sized car so extra seatbelts for 4 passengers (3 in the back, 1 in the front) and lots of room in back for luggage as its an estate. All they got to worry about is my driving :rollin .

• 1 month later...

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation: NEW SET UP BUMP Did you lot forget all about this???? :loon Hotel links posted... contact me if you want any help sorting it out... or if you all want to stay at the same hotel... we will try making a deal with them :ok

Guest gazza271

BUMP Did you lot forget all about this???? :loon Hotel links posted... contact me if you want any help sorting it out... or if you all want to stay at the same hotel... we will try making a deal with them :ok
I am off for most off August but down as working these days :( However should be able to book them off ok :nana Can people post where they intend staying, flight details etc so we can all hook up :ok

Just wish I knew you lot a bit better.
Yeah, beware... we're an awful bunch :loon :loon AND... Paul Ross' future mum in law will be there too (in the summer houses)... ....and she is even worse than me :loon

Yeah, beware... we're an awful bunch :loon :loon AND... Paul Ross' future mum in law will be there too (in the summer houses)... ....and she is even worse than me :loon
That's no way to talk about gran!