Copenhagen Pics are here... more to come

Penelopeys

NEW SET UP..... My parents offered that we could stay in their 2 summer houses when we have the poker tournament. I told my mum we would stay for 1 night, as it is right next to the sea, and there are no possibilities of going out... we will just have to bring loads of :cheers :cheers :cheers ... then we will spend one night in the summer houses and 1 night in Copenhagen... And I am sure my mum will arrange a nice barbecue for us :ok :clap Everyone can stay over in the summer houses... we just need some extra matresses and some duvets/sleeping bags... or if anyone fancies a tent?? :loon Camp all over again.... wheeeeeeeeee Point is... this will save you 1 night in a hotel... and we will have a great time next to the Danish sea side :ok :ok :ok Room enough for a pokertourney aswell :) Up for it???? Right... Just got home from the PL meeting in York... words can't describe it :ok ... FABULOUS... And... some of us can't wait until the next meeting... which will be in Copenhagen at my place! 25th 26th and 27th of August... :clap Please confirm in this thread :) We will have a mtt, and stt's when people leave the mtt... Buy in £ 10... or so... Let me know if you need any help sorting out accommodation. I have a big appartment, but it seems that more people are going than I first anticipated, and I don't think that you will all fit in my appartment :loon ....we can try though :tongue2 XX Pene PS: Dont worry about the £ 5 for a pint... I know how to get beer on tap in my kitchen :loon Definites: Paul Ross Lillelars + Icewoman Vertigo (Katia) Moface + Ronay Jeffers Big Gaz BDaveG ???? 6ooner + Milou Philossify Viggosen

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation you got withdrawal symptoms of everyone already you poor girl!:drums :cheers iam going hopefully for a week with a friend, but obviously wont bug you whole week unless you wanna be our guide after poker!

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation

yeh I'd be up for it alright :ok couldnt confirm anything yet though would be a nice little birthday warm up for me (August 28th)
Np Meatman... don't really need confirmations... just nice for people to know who is coming :ok

thats probably your date with Pen:rollin :ok
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin No, that is the weekend before :tongue2 BTW... great to see so many of you are up for a weekend in Copenhagen :cheers :clap :nana :clap :nana :clap :cheers :nana :clap :drums :nana :clap :beer :nana :loon

Pene would love to come should be wonderful (sorry) are these dates fixed as I want to book flights before the PL surge
Great MC :ok ... dates are fixed... no way back... ;) BDaveG... you are welcome... NO SLOVAKIANS :lol :lol :lol

6ooner and I will be there :ok :nana :nana :nana :nana :nana
Woooohooooooo... :ok Good job there Son... I will finally get to meet your girlfriend :lol :lol Looks like this is going to be a massive event :loon :cheers :cheers

Re: PL World Tour: Copenhagen Confirmation I'm not sure i will be able to go then:unsure , .................. time, money, holidays etc........................... but its looking tempting ................. especially with the laugh i've just had this weekend :clap :clap :clap :clap ........................ i'm a maybe ...... I'll let you know a bit nearer the time Pene :ok

I'm not sure i will be able to go then:unsure ' date=' .................. time, money, holidays etc........................... but its looking tempting ................. especially with the laugh i've just had this weekend :clap :clap :clap :clap ........................ i'm a maybe ...... I'll let you know a bit nearer the time Pene :ok[/quote'] Np Neil... but I have a hard time seeing this going on without you :unsure :unsure :hope :hope :hope :hope for you coming over :D