** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Youth > European U21 Championship(23-24 May 2006)

Tuesday 23 May 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifSerbia-Montenegro U21 v Germany U21 (17:15 BST)4.333.401.80sp.gif109%Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result- - -Correct ScoreCornersFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Result
sp.gifPortugal U21 v France U21 (19:45 BST)2.503.202.70sp.gif109%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultHalf-time/Full-time- - -Correct ScoreCornersFirst Corner TeamFirst Goal TimeFirst Team to ScoreHalf with Most GoalsHalf-time Result
sp.gifWednesday 24 May 2006
HomeDrawAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged.">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifUkraine U21 v Holland U21 (17:15 BST)4.003.252.00sp.gif106%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score
sp.gifItaly U21 v Denmark U21 (19:45 BST)1.753.505.00sp.gif106%Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultHalf-time/Full-timeCorrect Score

Re: Youth > European U21 Championship(23-24 May 2006) Probable lineup: Serbia & Montenegro: Stojkovic(FC Nantes) - Basta(Red Star), Ivanovic(Locomotiv Moscow), Bisevac(Red Star), Lomic(Partizan) - Jankovic(Red Star), Krasic(CSKA Moscow), Milijas(Red Star), Vukcevic(Saturn) - Purovic(Red Star), Vucinic(Lecce) Well, I'm not sure whether we'll be able to make something big in this tournament, but we're surely a cracking bet against Germany tomorrow.Forward Danko Lazovic(Feyenoord) will miss EURO U21 through suspension, but we've got two outstanding players up front, so there should be no problems. Generally, we're more than capable of winning this tournament, but considering our mentality, we can also lose heavily all three matches in the group stage.At the moment, Serbia & Montenegro 1X look very valuable!

Re: Youth > European U21 Championship(23-24 May 2006) I believe so much in Portugal to win the title of Under 21 tournament title: Portugal has had good level about younger national teams in last decade, but it won nothing till now, the chance to play at home ground should be the right push for Portugal in this edition. The match will be played in Braga and 30.000 supporters are waited for the match tonight. Portugal to start: Vale; Nuno Morais, Rolando, José Castro, Nelson; Manuel Fernandes, Raul Meireles, Moutinho; Quaresma, Hugo Almeida. France to start: Mandanda; Sagna, Bourillon, Faty, Berthod; Toulalan, Mavuba, Faubert, Simana Pongolle; Bergougnoux, Briand (Le Tallec). A lot of talent footballers in field: Portugal can count over a strong middle line, more the home national team will wait for the inventive of Quaresma and the good vein, in score zone, of Hugo Alemeyda (the young forward, from Porto, often decisive with Under 21 team). By the other side Toulalan, Mavuba and Sinama Pongolle should guarantee a good organization in the middle; IMO France will pay something in defensive line and overall it missed the star Ribery (aggregated to W.C. list). I consider Portugal a little favourite over France: to keep on mind that this will the first round and a negative result could be a bad shot for the ambitions of both teams, to remember too that young national teams often are unpredictables, cause many times they fight till the end to win. I guess for a balanced game: the use of asian handicap at level, for Portugal, seems to be the best way to cover the bet. 10/10 on Portugal 0:0 at 1.75.

Re: Youth > European U21 Championship(23-24 May 2006) Netherlands seems really so strong and complete in each repart: I want to go for a "double" (Italy + Netherlands), cause both national teams seem to be the natural favourites of the Group, overall after the yesterday results it is so clear that in Under 21 there are no prisoners: all teams search always for the full result. Holland could be the surprise of the tournament: the last add of the striker Huntelaar will give to the Oranges an unpredictable strongness in the attack front, more there are real talent players in the first XI. Holland to start: Vermeer; Verhaegh, Vlaar, Braafheid, Luirink; Hofs, Schaars, Emanuelson; Castelen, Huntelaar, de Ridder. Key men for Foppe de Haan should be all the attack line (impressive at these younger levels), more the talent of Emanuelson, the solid game of Hofs to build, while Vlaar should be the leader of the defensive line. Ukraine like all the "underdogs" is not to subvalued for sure: they arrived to the final phase thanks to a fantastic football battle against Belgium and now they have not really anything to loose. Ukraine to start: Pyatov; Chygrynskiy, Yatsenko, Yarmasch, Iaschenko; Cheberyachko, Aliyev, Pukanych, Mikhalik; Milevskij, Fomin. Key players for Mikhaylychenko should be the strikers Milevskiy and Fomin, more the playmaker Aliyev. I wait for Ukraine to search to play with fast counter attack games, but I really do not believe that Netherlands, with this big potential attack power, will not able to score today. I take on Netherlands at 1.90 with Nordicbet, strong bet.

Re: Youth > European U21 Championship(23-24 May 2006) And so the other semifinal...for the "double": Living in Italy, I can tell you for sure that nobody is understimating Denmark: there is always a big wait from Under 21 national team perfomance in Italy and Claudio Gentile has had the ability to keep very humile and concentrated the team, despite Italy was been at the highest international level in last years. Italy will play with the usual modul: big blow of the last day the missed of Aquilani (mid, from Roma), but many alternatives to have yet. To start: Curci; Potenza, Canini, Bovo, Chiellini; Foggia, Sammarco, Donadel, Defendi; Pazzini, Palladino. In bench the strong Rosina (wing, from Torino) player able to change the trend of the match and the top scorer Bianchi, this year stopped by broken knee tie and best score man of the national team. Denmark is not unkown to Italy: I know so well that the Scandinavian team has good talent in the first XI (the central defender Agger, from Brondby to Liverpool for 9 millions euro; the mid Kahlenberg from Auxerre; the talent Bendtner, from Arsenal, 2 goals to Spain in his first match). So a team to take with carefull, but Italy perfomances leave good future hopes: usually they are able to face with solid game the opponent and to find the score with just 2 or 3 shots in all the match. I wait for a match very closed under tattical way: Denmark is able to start with the 4-3-3 and close the game in natural way with a 4-5-1; Italy was never disappointed till now, I guess the "Azzurri" will continue on this road. Take Italy, high stake.

Re: Youth > European U21 Championship(23-24 May 2006) I have absolutely no idea how this Ukraine managed to beat Holland!? :eek S&M U21 "B"(without 7-8 regulars) trashed Ukraine U21(at full strength) 4:1 not long ago.But, it seems they have a great character...Just remember their big comeback against Belgium in the Play-Off!In the first leg they lost 2:3 at home(Belgium were 3:0 up if I'm not wrong), plus they were 0:1 down after 45 minutes of the second leg.And then...They scored 3 goals in the second half...Just amazing...