Betfair Poker's 2nd Birthday

suebrugge

BETFAIR POKER’S SECOND ANNIVERSARY To help celebrate a fantastic two years of Betfair Poker, we want to give something back to you, the players. That’s why we’re giving ALL of our players the chance to get an anniversary gift of up to £50. But wait for it, there’s more… we’re also laying on two huge freerolls on the weekend of May 27th and 28th! As a measure of Betfair Poker’s international expansion over the past two years, we’re also going to throw TEN of our finest Country Managers warily into the freeroll mixer. The “tremoring ten” will each carry $500 bounties on their heads as they battle against the Betfair faithful in two tournaments with a combined prize pool of $20,000 – find out more below!!! £50 BONUS – GET YOURSELF AN ANNIVERSARY BONUS WITH BETFAIR POKER! Over the next month (from midnight on May 18th until midnight on 18th June), EVERY Betfair player will get a £1 bonus for every 50 MPPs that they earn up to a total of £50! What’s more, credits will be made weekly (every Wednesday) for the duration of our anniversary celebrations. The MPPs that you accumulate during this time can then be used to buy into three huge MPP tournaments on June 18th (Full details will appear in 'The Deal' newsletter and on betfairpoker.com). BETFAIR POKER ANNIVERSARY FREEROLLS Two huge freerolls, one $10,000 and one $5,000 on back to back days over the weekend of May 27th and 28th – have we got your attention? Well, how about we throw in TEN of Betfair’s finest Country Managers from across Europe into the mixer with $500 bounties on their heads? So, who are these brave, intrepid (and slightly nervous) bounty carriers? Well we’ve pulled in the troops from across Europe for this special occasion! All the usual suspects are there: table.GIF Not only will you receive a $500 bounty prize for taking them out, you will also receive a “memento” from that specific country – beware, stereotypes may apply! FREEROLL 1 – THE $5K ANNIVERSARY SPECIAL What’s the Deal: $5,000 Freeroll When’s the action: Saturday 27th May @ 4:30pm (UK Time) Requirements: Two MPPs between May 19th and midnight on May 26th Extras: FIVE Betfair Country Managers with $500 bounties on their heads! Need to know: 1,500 players, registration opens 48 hours beforehand Password: Second FREEROLL 2 – THE $10K ANNIVERSARY BIG ONE What’s the Deal: $10,000 Freeroll When’s the action: Sunday 28th May @ 4:30pm (UK Time) Requirements: Two MPPs between May 19th and midnight on May 27th Extras: FIVE Betfair Country Managers with $500 bounties on their heads! Need to know: 1,500 players, registration opens 48 hours beforehand Password: Birthday

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Betfair Poker's 2nd Birthday I earned my 2 MPP's yesterday (and a few £££'s to go with it) but given the amount of time it took to earn 2 points on low stakes, even 50 MPP's to get £1 bonus would be impossible. Its definitely not as good as last years multiplier tournie but worth a go nontheless.

Re: Betfair Poker's 2nd Birthday Just earned my 2 mpp's on the 15/25 cents pl table in about 15 mins :nana Went in with $5 came out with $27 :loon , probably the easiest $22 in 15 mins ever. See you in the freerolls :nana :nana :nana MILOU :notworthy :ok Thankyou

Re: Betfair Poker's 2nd Birthday I missed the first (thought you had until the freeroll starts to earn the 2mpp), but now I can't sign up for the second either because it says you must earn the 2mpp between 19th and 26th.. as with the first freeroll. :( I contacted betfair so might still get into that one of they fix it :@

Re: Betfair Poker's 2nd Birthday Entered for this, starts at 4.30 I believe and I'm going out at 5.00 so if you are on my table I will be playing this like a madman. So apologies if you are on my table at the start, I will however be playing the Sunday one properly.