NBA Playoffs 17.05

Detroit - Cleveland
Pick: Detroit (-11) Stake: 3/10 Odds: 1.93 Bookmaker: Canbet Series tied 2:2, best of 7. Detroit is playing on their level until the 4 th quarter and then they fall and lose the match. Until the last match, averages on the previous 3 matches in forth quarter are: 32 pts scored Cleveland, only 20 Detroit. In the forth quarter they lost last two matches, and for sure there will be changes in this match. Cleveland play is based only on LeBron James. His is playing on all 5 positions. All Detroit defense is based on him and they are doing a great job I think. He is losing to many balls, missing to many shots, but still he is the leader of the team and assists well. But he had 4-5 air-balls on previous match and he will look tired on this match for sure, because noone can be fresh playing all by himself 4 matches against great Detroit defense. Detroit is the best home team in the league, and after Cleveland leveling the series, I think that Detroit will change the gear and won’t let them to make a surprise in Detroit. I even expect an easy home win, because the crowd will want that. Detroit found a way how to stop James, but their shooting percentage was very low and that is why they lost previous matches. I think home court will make the difference and with quality, bench and home fans on Detroit side, I believe that 11 points spread can be covered.

Re: NBA Playoffs 17.05 San Antonio Spurs to win the Western Conference final, [email protected]. So the situation is following now. Dallas leads the Western Semifinal series 3-1. And San Antonio needs to win 3 remaining games to be able to play in Western final with Phoenix or L.A. Clippers, which are both weaker sides then Dallas, and no doubt San Antonio will have easier job in the final then now with Dallas. But can Spurs bounce back now after 3-1 lead of Dallas? Well I think they can. For sure they will win this next game at home, and then decisive game will be in Dallas. If they win there, it's all open for them since the last game they play at home. All in all, I think a bet on San Antonio now is worth a shot with this big odds. So pick San Antonio to win the Western final, [email protected]. GL~

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.