Sporting's STT League Part Deux

robilaruk

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux STT League Top 20 - Last Updated Midnight 23rd May

PositionNicknameProfit
1stdjuju1 $79
2ndesso1 $70
3rdjacksonjon $44.50
4thcsendi $39
5thpoppy22 $24
6thelmcroft $22.50
6threggie16 $22.50
8thCRITTER7 $19.50
9thNEILPARTY $18.50
9thscubasue $18.50
9thLLOYDIE $18.50
12thTheQuig $17
13thdevious1 $15
14thmoFace3 $14.50
15thNJV_79 $14
15thsaleblu $14
15thMr.Bj1 $14
18throbilaruk $13
19thG0lden1 $12.50
19thbigearl1 $12.50
new table now up

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux next update, enjoy!

PositionNicknameProfit
1stdjuju1 $90.50
2ndesso1 $53
3rdmoFace3 $47
4thjacksonjon $46.50
5thcsendi $39
6thelmcroft $34.50
7thNEILPARTY $30.50
7thscubasue $30.50
9thpoppy22 $24
10threggie16 $22.50
10thspannerj $22.50
12thCRITTER7 $19.50
13thTheQuig $19
14thbatas $18.50
14thLLOYDIE $18.50
16thdevious1 $15
17thsaleblu $14
17thmrtoffee $14
17thNJV_79 $14
20throbilaruk $13

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux had noticed the same :eyes odd that Damo

I'd be seriously worried with DjuDju1 and DjoDjo10 both from france and always playing on the same table when I look.Any idea's or is it me just being paranoid.

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux I've got a screenshot of one game this afternoon.When it went down to them as last 2 Djo sat out.Am getting more convinced that these are colluding. Il post it when i find the easy way to do it.The one in poker news i keep cocking up.

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux does Joe Legge read this forum? this needs bringing to his attention Damo

I've got a screenshot of one game this afternoon.When it went down to them as last 2 Djo sat out.Am getting more convinced that these are colluding. Il post it when i find the easy way to do it.The one in poker news i keep cocking up.

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux i seriously cant win anything atm, 1second all day and even then some joker calls ajs with 10 3 and hits straight all in, iam not even in top 20 anymore, never seem to do well on SO i feel sick!! ahh just lost ak to kq all in now he hits straight i cant believe it!!!!

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux

YOu've got to get this to Joe Legge as soon as possible mate, or even ring and ask to speak to him. If you won't I bloody will. :@ :@ :@
If you can it would be better i'm not that good at wording things. I think if he looks at the game number and goes through the log it will show the betting patterns.2 big raises and 2 counter raises which anyone would call were folded ,then sat out for 15 consecutive hands.

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux any updates from anyone as its the last day? on the last update djuju was 2nd and $500 is a lot for a potential cheat! i hope they are not and will give the benefit upon the answer from Joe, but it would be difficult to prove wouldn't it? and therefore would they forefeit any winnings for this comp? obviously having played a few of these over the past 2 weeks they have played alot against each other but i have never seen them 1 and 2 like the screenshot below. Last update i was 3rd so i have an ulterior motive for this :hope

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux No response from Joe yet, but I'm not worried by that - he may not be in the office today or may be busy with other things. He's a good bloke, and I have every confidence he'll look into it thoroughly and act accordingly (if necessary!!).

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux

No response from Joe yet, but I'm not worried by that - he may not be in the office today or may be busy with other things. He's a good bloke, and I have every confidence he'll look into it thoroughly and act accordingly (if necessary!!).
Just got back in, and gave them a quick ring. Joe is in first thing tomorrow. :ok

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux Played 2 today won 2 today even against Djo n dju.Damn everyones run off n won't challenge me. But this made me pee my sides big style Hand #316632139 at table: SportingOdds STT Lge Started: Wed May 31 17:21:10 2006 djuju1 is at seat 1 with 505.00 Sharpe1ne is at seat 2 with 2810.00 Benedict16 is at seat 3 with 1990.00 djodjo10 is at seat 4 with 620.00 B1rdman is at seat 5 with 1425.00 Sharpe1ne posts the large blind 100.00 djuju1 posts the small blind 50.00 djuju1: --, -- Sharpe1ne: 10s, Qs Benedict16: --, -- djodjo10: --, -- B1rdman: --, -- Pre-flop: Benedict16: Fold djodjo10: Fold B1rdman: Fold djuju1: Raise 300.00 Sharpe1ne: Raise 700.00 djuju1: All in Showdown: djuju1 shows: Qh, 10d (high card, Queen) Sharpe1ne shows: 10s, Qs (high card, Queen) Flop (Board: 2h, As, 9s): Turn (Board: 2h, As, 9s, 8h): River (Board: 2h, As, 9s, 8h, 2s): Sharpe1ne shows: 10s, Qs (ace high flush) Mainpot: Sharpe1ne wins the pot of 1110 with ace high flush (0.00 rake were taken for this hand) Lovin it Lovin it. 4 games played 2 wins profit 12 dollars is leaving it late the best idea.

Re: Sporting's STT League Part Deux Just got in from work and see i have an extra $250 in my balance which suggests i came third (very nice) however an update to see exactly what the rest of the table would be very much appreciated :nana