** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

$ 17.000 added freeroll on Nordic Bet Wednesday

premierblade

Hi steven Your username is: sfrankg NordicBet celebrates the Norwegian National day! Norway celebrates their National day on Wednesday the 17th of May. NordicBet invites all poker players to a special "National Day" freeroll with a prize pool of $17000! The tournament starts at 21:00 CET. You find the tournament under "Multi-Table Tournaments", "Freeroll" and table name "Norwegian National Day". Registration opens two hours before the tournament begins. Qualify for a $25000 Freeroll and get $100! NordicBet gives $100 to all poker players who achieved 2500 raked hands in the period between 9 - 31 May! Send an e-mail to [email protected] when you have played 2500 raked hands and you will get $100 credited to your poker account within short time. In addition all players who have managed to play 2500 raked hands* in the mentioned period will be invited to a special freeroll the 7th of June at 1900 CET with $25000 in the prize pool! Click here for terms & conditions NordicBet Poker

$ 17.000 added freeroll on Nordic Bet Wednesday Gigantic freeroll with $ 17.000 added :loon on wednesday at 9 pm Danish time, 8 pm UK time :clap A celebration of the national day in Norway... Registration starts 2 hours before .... geeeeet iiiiin :nana :nana Tournament name: Norweigan National Day... Find it under Multitournaments, freerolls :ok XX Pene EDIT: Just saw that it was posted before :$ :$

Re: $ 17.000 added freeroll on Nordic Bet Wednesday I could see this one in the lobby the other day, but I've logged into nordic today and can't see it!!! Can anyone still see it in the lobby? I'm looking under multi tournaments and then freerolls..... Help, I don't want to miss this one.

Re: $ 17.000 added freeroll on Nordic Bet Wednesday I didn't get the email, and when I looked yesterday I couldn't see it, so thought that maybe it was restricted (to people who've never made fun of Scandinavians, perhaps!). But I can see it now, so it might be worthwhile trying again, anybody who couldn't see it before.

Re: $ 17.000 added freeroll on Nordic Bet Wednesday

Yeah, they were probably going to do that, but then decided that a freeroll with only three players would be a bit silly!
He he... well it would have been awesome value... ;) Anyway... in the mail it said it was NOT restricted...

Re: $ 17.000 added freeroll on Nordic Bet Wednesday cheers for this may have a bash if theres loads in and your on my table at the start be aware i will be chucking all my chips in with any decent hand! havnt got patience to sit around for ages in these things unless i double up

Nice find' date=' I'll be there..i just hope 15,000 entrants dont show up :\ or we'll be here all week[/quote'] I'd make some sandwiches and a flask of coffee if I were you, Rednutt. I just registered about 5 minutes after registration started, and there were already 2500!

I'd make some sandwiches and a flask of coffee if I were you, Rednutt. I just registered about 5 minutes after registration started, and there were already 2500!
:rollin Over 3100 now ...:unsure