good luck in $250k guaranteed

devil tish

hi all good luck all you guys in the $250K guaranteed on sporting odds tonight. life changing sums of money if u can get close to winning this one. bet there is no budapestis in this one eh?:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol best of luck, play it like a $1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! rooting for ya's devil tish

Re: good luck in $250k guaranteed well someone was out 1st hand?? $600 buy in and they are out? 10 mins in and I have incresased my stack by 20% had 2 pr and trips and a pair that I raised PF with no opposition early days at the mo :) Damo

Re: good luck in $250k guaranteed 1st break is here and am down to 2K in chips - stayed consistent at around 3K after my early flurry but the blinds (75/150) went through me and then I raised to 600 with KQ, was reraised all in, so I threw it away hard going this, everyone is very cagey :) Damo :cheers

Re: good luck in $250k guaranteed well blinds will be 100/200 after the break, so I have 10BB's left (ave. is 3320) most folks on my table have about the same, with a couple close to 4K am gonna sit tight for a change - I normally get frisky with >10bb, but no one else is shoving much and with the 15 min rounds now I can sit and wait for a bit :) Damo :cheers

Re: good luck in $250k guaranteed oh well so much for sitting tight - am in the BB hit top pair (poor kicker) and walk into anthoer shorter stack with a slightly better kicker than mine - have lost 800 chips, 1400 left :( need a double up :) Damo :cheers

Re: good luck in $250k guaranteed thanks folks for looking in on me much appreciated :) nice to get a shot at $62K for $6 :) played tight (by my standards) - but two hands did me, the KQ before the break for about 20% of my stack and then the TPshite kicker for about the same can't complain tho! Damo :cheers

Re: good luck in $250k guaranteed I saw the 2 killer hands, unlucky mate. Looked very tight at your table & I thought you had him in the first one, and the second one, well on your night when you have lots of chips that hand wins but when you need it, it does have a habit of kicking ya where it hurts (A-K vs small pp).

Re: good luck in $250k guaranteed :clap :clap :clap ul damo, great tourney well done sporting odds:clap :clap :clap has anyone else played the guy who finished 3rd for $27500? kingbubu.....i used to kick his ass regularly in $20 stt, looks like he is out of my league now, eh?:lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol wish i'd have had a go at qualifying for this one, but to be fair damo u finished above some top players, provocatio(st gallen) for one. this guy plays high stakes and wins a lot on sporting odds. and the best player i have seen online, dabutcher(crayford) this guy is a fantastic player....wouldn't surprise me if he's a top pro!!!!!!! so well done mate, u can be proud of your efforts m8!:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap devil t....ian f

Re: good luck in $250k guaranteed thanks all as I posted in another thread - the play in the super sat and main sat to qualify for this event was very poor, anyone who is half decent should be able to qualifiy (with that little bit of luck when you need it!) in hindsight I should have been more active when the blinds got to 50/100 - i sat out too many rounds without playing a hand or making a move for the blinds (even tho I didn't have many cards to play) still, I am pleased at finished in 260, and beating around a 1000 others to get there, $6 was a small charge to play in a major tourney :) just gotta qualify for the WSOP final again :) Ta Damo :cheers