** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Mlb 13/5

Detroit Tigers @ Cleveland Indians Indians -1.5 2.57 (Pinnacle) 5 units DET: RHP Jeremy Bonderman (3-2, 4.40 ERA) CLE: LHP C.C. Sabathia (2-0, 2.35 ERA) Odds on the rl are surprisingly good for Indians. Altough, their pitching has sucked lately and they've lost 4 straight, they are one of the strongest batting lineups in the American League and have their Ace C.C Sabathia on the mound today. Also, this is a divisional series, meaning no way Indians wan't to drop yet another 3 game set after a loss in yesterdays opener to a divisional rival. It's about time Indians should start a run to close the gap with Detroit and White Sox in the divisional standings. Sabathia has been really good after coming off the disabled list, going 12 innings allowing only 1 run. Sabathia is 10-4 in his career against the Tigers. Tigers starter Jeremy Bonderman is coming off a bad outing at minnesota where he was roughed up for 5 runs on 10 hits in 5 innings of work. He has never fared well against Indians, who have always hit him well. He's 4-8 against the Tribe in his career with a 6.81 ERA. Earlier this season April 15th Indians shelled Bonderman scoring 7 runs in 3.2 innings. To sum it up, i really think these odds are worth a play. Indians have an excellent chance to get back on winning ways with Sabathia on the mound and a pitcher they have dominated, Bonderman, opposing them. One of the big stat here is also Batting. Tigers hitting leftys considerably worse and Indians having excellent numbers against right handed pitchers. Medium stake play on the -1.5 RL for me. Oakland Athletics @ New York Yankees Athletics 2.32 (Pinnacle) 4 units OAK: LHP Brad Halsey (1-1, 2.28 ERA) NYY: RHP Jaret Wright (0-2, 5.63 ERA) Mainly fading Jaret Wright here, who has been bad the whole season. Wright hasn't got a win this year in 4 starts even with the potent Yankees lineup behind him. Last year was also bad for him and seems he can't get into the good form he was last time in 2004. Ok, he has a 5-2 record with a 3.93 ERA against Oakland in his career, but hasn't faced them after 2002. Oakland starter Halsey has been very solid. Early season he pitched out of the bullpen, but was promoted as a starter in place of injured Rich Harden. 2.28 ERA in 23.2 innings of work is not bad at all. Yankees batting has gone notch down with the injuries of Sheffield and the most recent one, Hideki Matsui, who was injured two days ago. Even without them this is still the best batting lineup out there, but it takes some weapons out of their arsenal and especially affects their outfield. Both of these players played in the OF positions. They will probably have to start Bernie Williams at OF often, who was designated hitter this season and isn't that fast runner anymore. I probably don't need to say much about Yankees bullpen. Other than closer Mariano Rivera, it has been quite poor this season. Oakland is pretty solid team. They have battled with lack of run production this year, but the pitching and bullpen is top-notch and there is some power in the bats also. Personally i think they have slightly higher chance today than odds are indicating, warranting a 4 unit play for me. Best of Luck everyone!

Re: Mlb 13/5 I have 2 apologise again, coz I know this is not the right way to post here on forum, but I'm too short on time thesedays. Four plays for me tonight: CWS @ Minnesota CWS RL 2.09 @Pinny CWS @ Minnesota OVER 8.5 1.775 @Pinny Seattle @ LAA LAA RL 2.64 @Pinny (better try ML, but value lies on RL) Seattle @ LAA OVER 8 1.98 @Pinny YTD: 10G: 5W - 5L

Re: Mlb 13/5 just a half of the bets won again..:wall CWS @ Minnesota CWS RL Lost CWS @ Minnesota OVER 8.5 Won Seattle @ LAA LAA RL 2.64 Lost Seattle @ LAA OVER 8 1.98 Won YTD: 14G: 7W - 7L Ok, I'll be back in two weeks... GL to all of you mates! :hope