I'm in the Club

rednutt

No im not in the UP THE DUFF club :eek I have become one of you elite people that seem to get free $$$$ in your poker accounts out of nowhere all the time. I have just received $20 from party poker and i'm soooooo chuffed :nana Hi lynn28, The 2006 World Series of Poker* is less than two months away, but don’t worry: You still have plenty of time to win your seat in the biggest tournament of the year. So far, over 350 PartyPoker.com players have earned a place in the World Series of Poker main event, and there just may be a spot on that list for your name too.

• As a token of our appreciation for your patronage, we have added a special ‘welcome back’ gift to your account - 20 USD which is now in your account! **
Did you know you can win your seat into the World Series of Poker main event for only 2 USD? We are offering Qualifiers for all different amounts, and in all different formats. You can even qualify in less than an hour.
  • Worried about winning your seat, but not having a place to crash? Don’t worry. PartyPoker.com will pay for your hotel room for the entire time you are in the tournament. We won’t be bunking you up with your poker-playing neighbor – we’re going to give you your own room, complete with a bed and shower. Rumor has it that we might be splurging on rooms at MGM Grand! :ol('http://www.partypoker.com/news/items/world_series.html')'>Click here for more World Series of Poker info, and to find out how to get your hotel room paid for.

It’s the biggest tournament of the year, and every poker player will be there, either playing (including me) or watching from the rail (hopefully not you). Don’t miss it.

Good luck at the tables, Mike O’Malley Poker Room Manager [email protected] +1 (800) 852-4719 (no charge from US/CAN) +00 (800) 7789-7537 (no charge from UK/Europe) +350 50509 (international charges apply) or :ol('http://www.partypoker.com/help/')'>visit this link for help *‘World Series of Poker’ is a registered trademark of Harrah’s, and no license, affiliation, sponsorship, endorsement, is claimed, or should be inferred from the use of this trademark here. PartyGaming is not licensed by, or otherwise affiliated with Harrah’s, in any way. ** To cash out this bonus, you will have to play 10 times the bonus amount in raked hands by May 23, 2006 11:59 p.m. (ET).

Re: I'm in the Club I got the same mail today except they adrressed mine to MrBubbles or it would really be of no use.... anyway enough of that ramberling. Anyway the point i was going to make is that we have to rake $200 in 10 days to be able to withdraw it, so if the ave rake per hand is 25c that is 800 hands to play..... Going to stick all of mine into the highest cost MTT I can find and if I achive anything then it might be worth trying but otherwise 800 hands on 'limit' tables could prove diffcult with $20 bucks.

Re: I'm in the Club

I got the same mail today except they adrressed mine to MrBubbles or it would really be of no use.... anyway enough of that ramberling. Anyway the point i was going to make is that we have to rake $200 in 10 days to be able to withdraw it, so if the ave rake per hand is 25c that is 800 hands to play..... Going to stick all of mine into the highest cost MTT I can find and if I achive anything then it might be worth trying but otherwise 800 hands on 'limit' tables could prove diffcult with $20 bucks.
Sure it just means you cant withdraw the $20 and would be able to withdraw any winnings ????? :unsure

Re: I'm in the Club Sure you correct there, however you do need $50 dollars min to withdraw and there are no low entry stakes cash games which is a bit of pain. Sorry i am a bit anti Party Poker as I find I get disconnected at least 3 times a tournament everytime I play there and It takes me 10 minutes to log in the first place, I must upgrade to broadband soon....

Re: I'm in the Club The last bonus I got from Party Poker had a requirement of 200 raked hands to let me keep it. I cleared that easily playing the $0.12/$0.25 pot limit tables. I think Party Poker have a different interpretation of a raked hand from other sites... there was no way I got involved in 200 hands... once I'd put in my first blind the clock seemed to start ticking from there!

Re: I'm in the Club The last bonus I got from Party Poker had a requirement of 200 raked hands to let me keep it. I cleared that easily playing the $0.12/$0.25 pot limit tables. I think Party Poker have a different interpretation of a raked hand from other sites... there was no way I got involved in 200 hands... once I'd put in my first blind the clock seemed to start ticking from there!

Re: I'm in the Club Party Poker seem to be one of the sites which count a raked hand as one where you are dealt cards and a certain level of rake is made, regardless of whether you put any money in the pot. I got a $20 bonus and cleared it easy, doubling my cash in the process in a day. Would never have been able to do that if I had to put money in the pot each time.