Mlb 11/5

Two plays for me today. The surest one will be Cincinnati - Washington (yep, two bets on the Reds in two day, but it was planned yesterday, when I realised that Arroyo will start the game for Cincinnati). Another one is the Yankees. :lol I heard some thoughts that it's better never bet on or against the Yankees, especially in the all important games like that vs Boston. But I hope they will win the series vs Red Sox today. Writeups to follow... GL!

Re: Mlb 11/5 NYY - Boston Red Sox NYY RL 2.53@Pinny :hope BOS: T. Wakefield (2-4, 3.97) NYY: S. Chacon (4-1, 3.94) Shawn Chacon is lookin' for his 5th straight win. He lost his 1st start this season and later won 4-straight. He was just great in his last three starts allowin' only 3 runs and he has a nice 1.37 ERA in these games. The only thing that speaks against him - his personal history vs Red Sox. He has 0-1 in 4 games (though, there was just one start for Chacon) and an awful 12.71 ERA. I don't think we must make a tragedy out of this. One start doesn't shows anything. Till now Chacon is doin' well this season. And I hope he'll continue his strong perfomances. Tim Wakefield will start the game for the Red Sox. Experienced pitcher wasn't so good so far this season. And his 2 wins are both over lowly Baltimore on April 9 (4:1) and May 6 (9:3). Though he also had a win over the Yankees on May 1 (7:3), but no decision there. Btw, tonight there will be the 3rd game in the series and NYY are 7-1 in the 3rd game of the series overall this season and as well 4:0 after the victory in the 2nd (Boston are 5:4 and 3:2 in their turn). There're also some interesting trends concerning two starting pitchers. And it makes me even more confident about the Yankees. So, I'll take 'em on RL. P.S. And after watchin' the O/U trends (for current pitchers) for this game I think it is also reasonable to try UNDER 10 (2.07 @Pinnacle) with small stakes. trends are here: http://www.covers.com/pageLoader/pageLoader.aspx?page=/data/mlb/matchups/g4_trends_8.html GL!

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.