NBA Play-offs. Tuesday 9th.

Detroit v. Cleveland under 186 The Detroit scoring explosion in game 1 has created a falsely high total here. The Pistons had 69 points at HT on the back of 10/11 3 point shooting!...but I don't think it was all that unexpected. They average nearly 105 ppg on 3+ rest this season (compared to 96.7 any other time), and given the rest against a team who was still patting itself on the back for making it this far, well, things got messy. Now Cleveland know they have to work a whole lot harder on both ends to keep it close. History says the scoring won't last. 13 of the last 15 meetings have been 'under'! The highest score was 181 (97-84 this season @ Cleveland), and the highest 'total' set was 195 in that game. (The other 'over' was a 95-86 game when the total was 179.5). The average in the 4 regular season games this season was 168.5, so there's no real reason to suspect the scoring will continue. LeBron James under 30.5 points (Lad) Same deal as gm. 1. In 5 games v. Detroit this season he has scored 30 & 26 at home, and 22, 22 & 22 @ Detroit. His total is still over-valued coming off a big series against the poor defense of Washington. SA -3.5 In play-offs since '99, teams are: 7-1 (Av. win 9.9) as a home 4- fav, off a SU win but ats loss. [inc. LAC 98-87 Denv. this season] The line just drops too far after a 'bad' performance. Dallas are a quality team, but I think SA has too many answers and should go 2-0 up in the series.

Re: NBA Play-offs. Tuesday 9th. nice picks there , but i beg to differ a little bit . Detroit's offense this season has been pretty solid . They have bagged 100 points on numerous occasions already . True , nobody expected them to hit 3 pointers liker nobody's business the other night , much would have to depend on cleveland's scoring powers too if this is going to be a low scoring game . For the lebron bet , looks very nice . But if the game is a close affair , that bet may not last . In game 1 , i think lebron had like 20 or 22 in the first half ? he did not play in the last quarter due to it being a blowout . I think the line for spurs is underrated too . Spurs are a quality side and should have too much answers for mavericks .

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.