netteller?

moFace

Re: netteller?

so ... no?
No... sorry forgot to add that bit. When I have had problems where I've had to provide information like scans I've usually faxed the details in but it's generally taken a couple of days to sort out, at least with neteller there's someone on hand to phone and say you've faxed it, in my experience the phone support from them has been quick and efficient, although I do know people who've had problems in the past.

Re: netteller? its not the act of providing i'm bothered about, its WHAT theyre asking for they want a scan of the front and back of my card including my signature but with the middle 8 numbers and the security code blanked out. this still seems like far too much information required to verify my identity

its not the act of providing i'm bothered about, its WHAT theyre asking for they want a scan of the front and back of my card including my signature but with the middle 8 numbers and the security code blanked out. this still seems like far too much information required to verify my identity
I have to agree, it seems like a weird combination to ask for, I'd be inclined to give them a ring and see exactly what they need and why, they already have your card details so blanking out any number would just make the hardcopy unuseable on it's own but it's still not something I'd be happy with. I'd have thought a passport or drivers licence copy should be sufficient.

I have to agree' date=' it seems like a weird combination to ask for, I'd be inclined to give them a ring and see exactly what they need and why, they already have your card details so blanking out any number would just make the hardcopy unuseable on it's own but it's still not something I'd be happy with. I'd have thought a passport or drivers licence copy should be sufficient.[/quote'] i emailed them saying i wouldnt send those details as i had already provided them with my drivers licence, passport and a full copy of a bank statement showing deposits to and from online poker accounts. waiting on a response now

i emailed them saying i wouldnt send those details as i had already provided them with my drivers licence, passport and a full copy of a bank statement showing deposits to and from online poker accounts. waiting on a response now
Jeeeeezus! That's outrageous, I can understand tight security but that's really taking the p1ss.:\

Re: netteller? Thas a no from me aswell... only had a phoen call and thats all. Choose netteller because there based in the Isle of Mann (makes me feel a bit better) and there customer service (for me) has been gr8. All my calls get answered etc.... hope u get more luck with them, otherwise theres always Firepay. Don't know why PayPal is not more widely used for gambling sites. Sure they are missing a trick.

• 3 months later...

Re: netteller? thought id post this in case anyone else has probs James Murrell: hi i have set my account to £, is it possible to change it to $ instead? Vilma: In order to change the currency of your account, you'll need to create a new NETELLER account with the base currency that you'd prefer to use. In order to sign up a new account, you'll need to use an alternate email address. Once you've created the new account, please contact NETELLER Customer Service by phone, and we'll be able to move any information or balance from your old account to your new account. James Murrell: ok gave em ring after done this, and sorted they transferred money i had left in old account to new one, and closed old one down as you can only have 1 account then changed back to old email address takes day or 2 to transfer btw nice n helpful on phone too :ok

• 3 months later...
Guest gazza271

Re: netteller? While watching the cricket this morning decided to start clearing up my money's from sites etc and started depositing it all into Neteller. I see they have 3 levels of accounts, Basic,Enhanced and Premier. I seem to be on the enhanced. It keeps asking me to upgrade to the premier, any advantage to that ? TBH the money issue/amounts are never going to be an issue :lol Any other advantages to the Premier ?