NBA Play-off's Rd. 2.

First off a series bet... Vince Carter (scr) over Wade (scr), Shaq (+35), Jefferson (+35), Krstic (+55) & Walker (+65) (5.00) Carter has been on fire in the first rd v. Indi, where he av'd 29 ppg, and I don't see the aging Payton or Williams being athletic enough to go with him in this series either. In the 4 games v. Miami this season he scored 32, 51, 28 & 43 (av. 38.5) which shows this might just be the case. Wade is not 100% healthy, and may even miss game 1...even so (because of this maybe) he av'd just 24.5 ppg in the first rd, and just 25.5 in the 4 games v. NJ during the season. Shaq is quietly being a non-factor, being that step slower this year and not getting the calls he once did. Krstic will have his hands full on him tho! :D ...he av'd 18 ppg in rd. 1, but scored just 8, 4 and 11 in 3 games v. Miami during the year on Shaq and Mourning. Walker only av's about 12 ppg during the season, and even with the 15 he av'd in rd. 1 it will be tough to see him close in this lot. I am having a small saver on Jefferson tho, as he has turned it up recently and is feeded off Carter's penetration. I think it will be out of the 2, but I prefer Carter's consistancy. LeBron James under 31.5 points in gm. 1. This number is inflated due to his efforts in rd. 1, but Washington is certainly no Detroit defensively! He 'only' averages 31 during the season anyway, but has scored just 30, 22, 26 & 22 v. Detroit in 4 games this season...with both the '22' games coming @ Detroit. He will certainly be their defensive focus, and 32 points seems a long way off here. Tim Duncan under 18.5 points in game 1. Right on his season (and rd. 1.) average, but in 4 games v. Dallas this season he scoed 18, 13, 15 & 13...the last 2 at home. Dallas had great success defending Gasol in the first rd, using Dampier and Diop as pure stoppers, and I think they will try to make SA beat them from the outside with Ginobili struggling and Parker and Bowen hardly consistant jump shooters. Although he av'd a little over 18 in the first round, he scored less than 18 in 4 of the 6 games.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.