Fantastic New-ish poker site

morlspin

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site

Grrrrrr:@ Anyway those updates on the driver did bugger all :eek mmmmm now what????? Help me please i want to dress up and change camera angles..its just not fair. Come on techie people help me out pleeeeeeeeeeease :cry
i'll give it a shot. go to start>run and type in dxdiag then press enter if something happens click on the DISPLAY tab then reply here with the DEVICE:> NAME and i'll see if i can find anyhting to help you out further

Right... tried different things now...still can't make it work... :unsure I give up... :sad :sad :sad Have fun Morls... without us... :tongue2
Pene i noticed on the help page about connection problems and i know you have more than likely looked at this maybe someone on here might have the answer: What Platforms and Operating Systems Does Vegas007 Support? Vegas007's software performs on PC's running Microsoft Windows XP and 2000. Earlier versions of Microsoft Windows are not compatible with Vegas007's software. Mac operating systems are not supported. Vegas007 is not currently available to Web TV users.

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site What are the System Requirements for My PC? System Requirements: - PC with at least 1 GHz CPU and 256MB RAM. - 3D-graphics card with at least 32 MB memory. - Microsoft Windows XP or 2000. - 20 MB available on your hard drive. - Microsoft DirectX 9 (included in Vegas007). Why Can’t I Connect to Vegas007? In some cases, you will not be able to connect to Vegas007 if your computer is using a Firewall or Proxy Server. Consult your Network Administrator, NSP (Network Service Provider) or ISP (Internet Service Provider) support service or use another connection. If a connection error has occurred, please try again in a few minutes. If the problem persists, please use the "Contact Us" link to notify us. You might have been temporarily disconnected from the server, which may be due to Internet connection problems

I thought it possibly could be firewall related so i turned off firewall and anti virus earlier but no difference
Have XP, and turned off firewall... ...I think there is a reason for this Rednutt... We can't get in to dress up at Vegas Poker, because we couldn't possibly look more beautiful than we already do :D :clap :loon

Have XP, and turned off firewall... ...I think there is a reason for this Rednutt... We can't get in to dress up at Vegas Poker, because we couldn't possibly look more beautiful than we already do :D :clap :loon
Well there is that :clap :lol

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site s3 graphics cards are notoriously unstable. i had one in my old pentium 2, and i simply had to replace it. you see on the screeny you uploaded there it says that direct3d is not supported and also that your driver date is 2002, neither of those are good try downloading and installing this: http://drivers.s3graphics.com/en/download/drivers/legacy/ProSavage_370-377/139365IShld.zip these are the latest drivers for your card, then after restarting, run dxdiag again, see if it says anything different. if not, then i'm afraid you wont be able to run it until you get a different graphics card

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site I tried it and it took about 5 minutes for the novelty to wear off! It looks good and does what it is supposed to do but its not really a great poker site. Also if you lose your free $10 you can sign up again with a different email address for another free $10.

s3 graphics cards are notoriously unstable. i had one in my old pentium 2, and i simply had to replace it. you see on the screeny you uploaded there it says that direct3d is not supported and also that your driver date is 2002, neither of those are good try downloading and installing this: http://drivers.s3graphics.com/en/download/drivers/legacy/ProSavage_370-377/139365IShld.zip these are the latest drivers for your card, then after restarting, run dxdiag again, see if it says anything different. if not, then i'm afraid you wont be able to run it until you get a different graphics card
Ok all updated and the tests all worked so big thankyou for that. Unfortunately the poker room still wont launch! Do you still think it has to do with graphics card or something else now?

Ok all updated and the tests all worked so big thankyou for that. Unfortunately the poker room still wont launch! Do you still think it has to do with graphics card or something else now?
Rednutt...I was spot on in my earlier post... you are too gorgeous :clap :clap

Rednutt...I was spot on in my earlier post... you are too gorgeous :clap :clap
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Thankyou Pene you are also far too gorgeous for this ridiculous site that doesnt let women in. Obviously they have caught on to the fact we are far superior than mere men ;)

:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin Thankyou Pene you are also far too gorgeous for this ridiculous site that doesnt let women in. Obviously they have caught on to the fact we are far superior than mere men ;)
He he, maybe that has something to do with it too ;)