Fantastic New-ish poker site

morlspin

http://www.vegas007.com/ Its very easy to register, very easy to install Ok...they also give you $10 to play with free! no deposit necessary and best still, its in 3D and you can customise your player from everything from your skin tone to your dress sense, then change if you feel differently played for around 30 mins tonight and im impressed so far! Have a try, at the end of the day, you get a tenner free to try.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site no idea guys about the playing probs but the bonus says locked on the reg screen, i went to a 25c/50c cash table and there was $10 available for me i like the way u can change the camera angle so its like your viewing the table from your own eyes....a novelty really

Re: Fantastic New-ish poker site

Start menu - control panels - double click automatic updates then click on the blue underlined Windows Update Web Site
:$ errrmmm i dont update windows. I uninstalled sp2 because i found i was having a lot of problems. I went into control panel and into performance and maintenance>system>drivers and i found s3 graphics or something like that to i went to properties and updated drivers...is this right? Need to restart just now, brb :hope

im not lmao im just asking! mind you , i do feel like i could do with a new wardrobe now...just off for a virtual change
Grrrrrr:@ Anyway those updates on the driver did bugger all :eek mmmmm now what????? Help me please i want to dress up and change camera angles..its just not fair. Come on techie people help me out pleeeeeeeeeeease :cry

if anyone has got on the site' date=' what do they think?[/quote'] Hi im Morlspin and i want to know what you think about my new find..Im not interested whether you can or cant get in all i want to do is change my clothes view my huge chip stack from different angles so na na na nana :tongue2