Boxing - Oscar De La Hoya v Ricardo Mayorga

Danger Zone - "The Golden Boy" Oscar De La Hoya v Ricardo "El Matador" Mayorga at the MGM Grand Las Vegas. De La Hoya Won 37 Lost 4 Drawn 0 Mayorga Won 28 Lost 5 Drawn 1 Mayorga is the current WBC Champion and is known as the "wildman" of boxing. In the build up to this fight he has been slaggin De La Hoya - calling his family and his race, Mayorga said he doesnt want to knock him out he wants to kill him. I dont think this is going to be a long fight, Mayorga can knock him out and also De La Hoya looks pumped up for this fight. Both these fighters will be going at each other from the off and I think there will be a knockout. De La Hoya has not been in the ring for 20 months and has not performed in his last few fights he has lost 2 of his last 3. He could have made a bad choice coming back against the powerful Mayorga, Mayorga is a very dangerous fighter with unorthodox style and very powerful. De La Hoya has the speed and quickness to outbox Mayorga but I think he will get knocked out. Really looking forward to this fight, I think it will be a classic. Under 11.5 rounds 10/10 @ 1.93 pinnacle Ricardo Mayorga to win 10/10 @ 3.75 totesport Ricardo Mayorga to win in round 5 1/10 @ 41 bet365

Re: Boxing - Oscar De La Hoya v Ricardo Mayorga Some good comments Tony, however i'm firmly in the Oscar De La Hoya camp on this one. I think Mayorga will blow himself out by round 5, allowing Hoya to take control late on. Oscar De La Hoya to win either late on by K.O. or win on points for me.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.