Mlb 6/5

Los Angeles Angels @ Toronto Blue Jays Blue Jays -1.5 @ 2.88 (Pinnacle) 5 units LAA: RHP Kelvim Escobar (3-2, 3.41 ERA) TOR: LHP Ted Lilly (3-1, 3.33 ERA) Very good odds on the Blue Jays in this game. Yesterday Toronto destroyed Angels 13-3. Angels have struggled a lot lately, going 1-7 in last 8 and it should not get much easier tonight as they are facing Ted Lilly, who has been the best Toronto pitcher this season. Lilly has been really solid and consistent, pitching only against excellent batting lineups of AL East division so far. He held Boston to 1 run, Yankees to 2 runs and Baltimore two times to 2 runs in his starts against those teams. Lilly is is 5-2 with a 3.33 ERA in eight career starts against the Angels. Angels Kelvim Escobar has also been impressive this season, but had to skip his last start due to a blister and a split nail in midle-finger of his throwing hand. It remains to be seen if extra days off the rotation or the finger affects his performance. Escobar faced Jays last time in 2004, when he went 1-1 with a 2.03 ERA against his former team, but the Jays lineup was a lot different back then. Toronto has been very strong home team this season and has plenty of monster bats in their lineup. I simply have to back them at home against a slumping team with these odds. ML odds are good also, but i will take the runline with medium stakes. New York Yankees @ Texas Rangers Rangers 2.08 (Pinnacle) 5 units TEX: RHP Kameron Loe (1-2, 4.15 ERA) NYY: RHP Shawn Chacon (3-1, 4.56 ERA) Going to back Rangers again today. Rangers winning streak ended yesterday when starter Padilla struggled a bit with his control walking too many baserunners and they got into a 1-8 early hole. They mounted a very good comeback though. 6 runs in 8th inning and still bases loaded when Yankees got the last out and felt just 1 run short of tieing it up, losing 7-8. I like Rangers chances to even the series tonight with more favorable pitching matchup. Mussina was nearly untouchable yesterday, but tonight they are facing Shawn Chacon who is pretty average pitcher. He has shined at home in Yankee stadium, but has been equally bad on road. He is 0-1 with an 8.53 ERA in three games on the road this season. Chacin is also pitching on 10 days rest as he was pushed back, so Yankees could keep Randy and Moose on regular rest. Texas' starter Kameron Loe has been OK. He had 2 bad outings in his 6 starts, but has looked really good in his last 2. His latest start he allowed no runs and 4 hits without walking anyone on 7 innings of work @ Tampa. Both teams have really good batting, but i give slight edge to Rangers for the home advantage and Chacons awful road record. These odds warrants a medium stake play for me.

Re: Mlb 6/5 Im also on the Blue Jays Juuso but just the straight win. Going for ATL in the early game too. Both teams went deep into their bullpen last night as the game went into 14 innings. Hudson has thrown a complete game for ATL 2 out of his last 3 starts, whereas Zambrano has failed to last any longer than the 6th inning this season. With depleted bullpens both sides are going to need their starters to last as long as possible and ATL seem to be the side capable of this. ATL to win 1.84 @ Pinnacle 7/10

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.