Nba 2May Playoffs

Seldom do a double bet here but i guess these 2 are safe ones Kings +8 , Lakers +6.5 Kings have played 4 games with san antonio with each having won 2 games a piece . Kings have definitely been the more impressive team . A bit fortunate in Game 3 , but Game 2 and Game 4 were definitely there for king's taking . Spurs have only played well by shooting excellently in game 1 . Momentum seems to be on the king's side and they should put in a close game . Will be leaning on kings to take the game back to arco arena for a 3-2 series lead . Lakers have totally outplayed the suns with superb defense in the series so far . Suns are a fast tempo team , but phil jackson is able to find a way to stop the suns and thus the 3-1 series lead . Despite kobe not scoring too much , much had to depend on him in Game 4 . Its crunch time for suns tonight and every shot they missed would almost certainly gives them more pressure and eventually cause them to get knock out by Lakers . Bring on the La Clippers next . Lakers to win this series tonight . Double Bet on the handicap looks good here .

Re: Nba 2May Playoffs Chicago Bulls @ Miami Heat Bulls +8.5 2.0 (Pinnacle) 6 units Highest line yet for the Heat in these playoffs, altough they have failed to cover in each one of the first 4 games. I fail to see why public is so infatuated with the Heat. I actually think Bulls have a chance to win this one straight up. They have some momentum after winning both home games and their long bombs are venom for Heat, who obviously is struggling with their perimeter defense. +8.5 points is a great offer and going to take it with 6 units.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.