New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

Sharpe1ne

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny. thanks a lot pene and joe :clap :clap :clap . im writeing joe a email now about my missing scores(looks like sundays scores have been missed ) and i will thank him there ,so sporting odds have got a customer back:) bit of luck was dreading missing wendsday league games

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

Thankyou to all involved in clearing up this query, i've emailed Joe thanking him and i'm sure pene will accept a drink on Saturday at Newcastle. Have we got Morls back on line????
I drink Gin/lemon ;) Morls is back online... and happy with his prize... ... HOWEVER... he is a bit gutted... because he can't complain anylonger :lol ...or so he said... just think he is happy tho... :D

Re: New Sporting Odds STT Leaderboard Tourny.

I drink Gin/lemon ;) Morls is back online... and happy with his prize... ... HOWEVER... he is a bit gutted... because he can't complain anylonger :lol ...or so he said... just think he is happy tho... :D
Im Happy and gratefull that Pene managed to get us our prizes as deserved, but thats about it. Firstly, it shouldnt have taken Pene to email Jo for them to see that it was a ridiculous prize structure, they should have realised this way before they even printed it! Secondly, about being back online, if you mean with sporting odds, then the answer is yes and no. im gonna finish off the champions league for this month(as ive put so much effort into it), then its off my pc for good. I dont play enough to get rake back, i dont play enough to get any bonuses and the way its ran at the min, they need me more than i need them Pene and Joe.....thanks again for your help