Sub found...(and sorry about that football thing... he he)

Penelopeys

Re: English Football Sucks

Feel free to fill me in' date=' Spur???? ;)[/quote'] AYE AYE CAPTAIN!!!!;) I could never dare refuse such an order from my Captain now could I. Can be construed as the same thing over here Pene!!

Re: Sub found...(and sorry about that football thing... he he)

LOL :rollin:rollin:rollin nice one pene :lol U'll def get loads of subs now :clap wanting to join Team Pinks Orgy.:ok
Nah Lemon. It'll be just a tete a tete between the Cap and Commander!!!:D Hmm. Now, flights to Copenhagen..........;):tongue2

Nah Lemon. It'll be just a tete a tete between the Cap and Commander!!!:D Hmm. Now, flights to Copenhagen..........;):tongue2
He he... Why am I always getting myself into these situations??? :tongue2

Re: Sub found...(and sorry about that football thing... he he) :rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Pene - i think you are red now not pink!:$ Think before you type from now on - and this thread is not being deleted and will be resurrected a few times - I'm sure! :lol

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Pene - i think you are red now not pink!:$ Think before you type from now on - and this thread is not being deleted and will be resurrected a few times - I'm sure! :lol
But I DO think before I type :unsure :unsure I wonder what I have been teaching all the kids in our English lessons :lol :lol :lol I will have loads of angry parents after me :tongue2

But I DO think before I type :unsure :unsure I wonder what I have been teaching all the kids in our English lessons :lol :lol :lol I will have loads of angry parents after me :tongue2
Mistress of the "Double Entendre!" ;):tongue2

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin Pene - i think you are red now not pink!:$ Think before you type from now on - and this thread is not being deleted and will be resurrected a few times - I'm sure! :lol
Resurrected?. It's not even dead yet!!!! ;)

Thanks alot 6ooner... a true friend when in need... :cry :cry
You did badmouth the England football team, :spank :spank :spank and even if they are crap it's only because there's a Scandanavian in charge:tongue2

You did badmouth the England football team' date=' :spank :spank :spank and even if they are crap it's only because there's a Scandanavian in charge:tongue2[/quote'] I was only trying to get your attention..and it worked ;) ...and as far as the SWEDISH coach... THAT I can't vouch for... We have tried to persuade the Russians to take in Sweden... instead of having them in Scandinavia :loon

You did badmouth the England football team' date=' :spank :spank :spank and even if they are crap it's only because there's a Scandanavian in charge:tongue2[/quote'] what do you mean 'even if ..' .... :lol ... blame it on the swedish chef ... ehmm coach ... We hate swedes just as much in Denmark ... as we hate everyone else :ok Or was that wrong ???