Euro Hockey Tour: Final and Bronze matches 1/5

Monday 1 May 2006
HomeTieAwaybookmakers margin on the event. However, they do not take account of commissions that may be charged." align="center">sp.gifBPP
sp.gifCzech Republic v Finland (14:30 BST)3.454.251.85sp.gif107% Related markets...Match ResultMatch Result - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreLast Team to Score
sp.gifSweden v Russia (18:00 BST)2.354.102.65sp.gif105% Related markets...Match ResultMatch ResultMoney Line - - -Total GoalsCorrect ScoreDouble ChanceFirst Team to ScoreLast Team to Score

Re: Euro Hockey Tour: Final and Bronze matches 1/5 Didnt think i would find even more bets in this tour but i actually have 2 today! Sweden - Russia: (FINALS) Breaks my fcukin heart to go against my own country here but it has to be done to collect the cash. :cry Sweden have the advantage of playing in front of their fans in Globe arena in Stockholm and so they are the favourites when it comes to the odds. In the last encounter just days ago Russia had 3-1 on Sweden. Sweden then turned it around to make it 6-3 in their favour. The game ended 7-6 to Sweden. In the game against the Czechs Jörgen Jönsson was tackled in a pretty foul way and is out of this game and possibly the whole WC aswell. Russia have a reinforcement in Ovetchkin who is one of the best players in the world. Theres some nice value in Russia here. They are hugely effective in the offensive and with Alexander O. on the team they will be even harder to beat. Russia @ 2.65 Centrebet GL guys :hope

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.