NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May

GaF

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May Why Thank you Mister GaF :) ... I do try my best... ;) Would have liked to win that HU... was very aggressive this time, and the chips went back and forth... But... I was a small stack all the way... so I am very satisfied with my result :D

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May

yes wp pee;) couldnt belive i walked into k/k ...arrrggghhhh. what we gonna do tuesdays now with the virgin thing starting???
Well, I hope I will be able to get my best 5 results other days...;) So far I have: 1st, 1st, 2nd, and a 10th In any case, I am definitely choosing the Virgin tourney... AND... stevie... That was the last time you call me Pee at at table :spank :spank :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin

In any case' date=' I am definitely choosing the Virgin tourney...[/quote'] Pene - PLEASE choose the SO CL - I think you need to make sure - don't want to miss out on your Midlands tourney do you? :P

Pene - PLEASE choose the SO CL - I think you need to make sure - don't want to miss out on your Midlands tourney do you? :P
Well, that would be a nice win... But doesn't the Goat seem to be difficult to reach??? :unsure He got a great head start with the 68 points in the 1st game... ...I will have to get 1st in a few more then.... and he needs to stay away :lol LOL... YOUR Midlands Tourney... like the sound of that...

Pene - PLEASE choose the SO CL - I think you need to make sure - don't want to miss out on your Midlands tourney do you? :P[/quot haha yeah also its for virgins only Pen :\ didnt Gaf tell you only innocent people like me allowed to play in that:tongue2

Well - The Goat has 5 scores, you only have 4 - so he has to catch you...... Remember - only best 5 scores count
Oh... that wasn't very difficult math :unsure ...feeling a bit stoopid right now...:$ :$

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May My score just looks good atm because there were so many players in the 1st round. Each player is worth 0.9 pts to the eventual winner. If the last few rounds are as busy (I reckon they will be) it`s still anyone`s game. I can`t go to Walsall anyway, I`m just in it for the money. :loon

Right, so if Goat wins it... noone will go.... :unsure ...just great... You better not win it Goat!!!! :hope :hope :hope :tongue2 :spank :spank
Well - he'll go somewhere - just maybe not that specific tournament......

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May my gf played another great game for me tonight:) she finished 19th after what she tells me was a flush hitting river to her trip 9's and finished off by someone calling all in with a/4 vs her a/10 and a/9 vs her a/q... still wp:)

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May fs this game is so annoying left having to go all in with shite i always make right calls in this tourny and get punished rant rant rant rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:@ :@

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED WHEN 9 LEFT :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall :wall I spilt coffee all over my laptop and it broke down instantly.... Was 2nd at the time and PANICKED.... Had to BLOWDRY it... took loads of time... aaaaages... When I got back... 5 left and I was almost smallest stack... I am so fecking stooooooooooooopid sometimes.... :@ :@ Anyway...happy with the result :D

Re: NEW STRUCTURE - Sporting Odds Champions League - May Well done Pene - keep it up (but 1st next time) :clap :clap I'm watching and learning from you and will stop worrying too much if I lose chips early on (I WILL play fewer hands, repeat after me...) - plenty of time to get them back when the blinds are bigger.