Mlb 28/4

Milwaukee Brewers @ Chicago Cubs Brewers 2.33 (Mansion) 5 units MIL: RHP Dave Bush (2-1, 3.54 ERA) CHC: RHP Greg Maddux (4-0, 0.99 ERA) I'm going against the hottest pitcher in league at the moment, Greg Maddux. He has won all his 4 first starts and has amazing ERA of 0.99. Still, I see a lot of good points taking Brewers in this game. Cubs biggest gun Derek Lee is injured with a broken wrist, and Brewers starter Dave Bush is very solid. He shut down potent Reds offense in his last start, tossing a complete 9 inning game allowing only 4 hits and seems to be in really good form at the moment. The wind is blowing in today, so might be quite low scoring game. I like the way Brewers are playing right now, they are coming off a 3 game sweep of Braves and have won 4 out of last 5. They are swinging bats well and i don't see Maddux holding this great record for very long. Could be a let down day for him today. Series between these two division rivals have been very even throughout the history with Cubs holding a 62-61 edge. Brewers are better than ever this season and i see this as a good opportunity to gain ground in the NL central. Odds are worth a shot, so i'm putting medium stake on this one.

Re: Mlb 28/4 Houston Astros @ Cincinnati Reds Reds 2.45 (Pinnacle) 5 units HOU: RHP Roy Oswalt (4-0, 2.48 ERA) CIN: LHP Brandon Claussen (1-2, 6.75 ERA) Really like the odds here. Despite Roy Oswalt possessing a 15-0 career record against Reds in 20 starts, all streaks must com to an end some day. Reds just wrapped up a 6-1 road trip and is 8-2 in last 10. They have been among the best hitting teams in the league. Houston has also been very good posting a 8-2 record in last 10, but have played only 5 games on road opposed to 16 at home so far. On road games they are 3-2. Houston is traditionally always better at home due to their hitter friendly home ballpark and they will certainly have tougher time on this long road trip they are starting at Cincinnati today. Reds starter Brandon Claussen is ok, he has had 3 decent start and only his last one at Milwaukee was awful rising his era to over 6. He has excellent 2.65 ERA against astros in three career starts despite losing all of them. Imo too high odds for the home team and i will try them with a medium stake.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.