Mlb 27/4

Minnesota Twins @ Kansas City Royals Royals team total Under 3 1.855 (Pinnacle) 6 units MIN: LHP Johan Santana (0-3, 4.81 ERA) KC: LHP Mark Redman (0-0, 4.91 ERA) Well, the total is low but imo this is really playable and worth a shot. Royals have managed to score combined of 4 runs in first 2 games of this serie (1-2, 3-1). It will not get any easier today as Minnesota is Starting Johan Santana. Despite slow start, Santana is the best pitcher in MLB. He looked like his old self in his last start against CWS, going 7 innings and allowing 2 runs, while striking out 7. Santana was 2-0 with a 2.45 ERA in three starts in 2005 against Kansas City and has a career record of 8-3 with a 3.62 ERA. This will most probably be very low scoring game as twins are not full of firepower either, but Twins starter and bullpen is top notch and it's very likely Royals will be limited to less than 3 runs today.

Re: Mlb 27/4 Boston Red Sox @ Cleveland Indians Indians 2.35 (Pinnacle) 3 units Indians -1.5 (alternative runline) 3.58 (Pinnacle) 3 units BOS: RHP Josh Beckett (3-0, 2.54 ERA) CLE: RHP Paul Byrd (2-1, 7.02 ERA) Despite Byrd has had some problems with his control, i see a lot of value on indians here, who are trying to avoid losing 4th straight serie. They went 1-2 against the O's, Royals and KC. Not the kind of start this team were anticipating and are sitting third in AL central with 11-10 record. Despite Byrd was quite bad in his last starts, Indians offense bailing him out with a win in 2 occasions, Byrd has the potential to pitch mutch better. He was really good with Angels last season and he can only get better. Last year he was quite good against Boston, he was 1-1 against Boston in two starts, going a combined 14 2/3 innings while surrendering four runs on 12 hits (one home run) with two walks and six strikeouts. Boston starter Beckett has been really amazing last season, but gave up a 6-2 lead at toronto in his last start allowing 3 runs in the bottom of the ninth and got a no decision in a game Jays ended up winning 7-6. Beckett is solid but he can't go on throwing on that good the whole season and i like Indians chances to touch him tonight. Indians are at home and Beckett is a rightie. Indians always like to see righties as this team hits considerably better against them. I'm dividing the stake between ml and alternate runline as the price is too enticing for me to pass up.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.