Any systems buffs out there

Hi i started this thread to find out if anyone has tried any of those systems/software you see for sale on the web. You see software called the "DREAMCATCHER" and making claims that they make over a grand a week and the like and you can't help but wonder that if they were making that much, they wouldn't be trying to sell stuff like that. I'll be honest i'm after a piece of software which you can enter the details of the races in to and it then tells you the best bets for the day. I was wondering if anyone knew of software along those lines which they have had luck with. Any help welcome. Thanks

Re: Any systems buffs out there IMHO none of them will be worth the paper they are written on. If I had devised a system which could make me a grand a week why would I bother selling it for £19.99 ? You will not find a better selection of systems/picks anywhere on the web than on the Punters Lounge and the biggest bonus of all is that they won't cost you a penny :ok

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.