GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!

ColU_FC

GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes!  

1. 1.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! How would you know Morlspin?!? (joke). The processing is getting upgraded shortly. The CEO is very hot on payment processing and wants to have the best of the lot (his background is setting up payment processing solutions). This will happen soon. In the meantime, it is easy to get your money out of the site - quickest way is 48hours via neteller.

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

In the meantime' date=' it is easy to get your money out of the site - quickest way is 48hours via neteller.[/quote'] Have to agree very easy to get money out...never tried to deposit though:lol

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th!

How would you know Morlspin?!? (joke). The processing is getting upgraded shortly. The CEO is very hot on payment processing and wants to have the best of the lot (his background is setting up payment processing solutions). This will happen soon. In the meantime' date=' it is easy to get your money out of the site - quickest way is 48hours via neteller.[/quote'] yeah who then charge you to send you a cheque.......or take weeks to verify your bank account so thats 48hrs into netteller, then 3 days for the cheque then 5 days to clear.....

If you withdraw regularly and have bank verifed it is very quick. You should try winning Morls:rollin
I dont play high stakes tho mick, i play small stakes and when i make a little profit i like to withdraw, quite often when i withdraw, its cos i need the money so for the time being ive chosen to play cash elsewhere, cant be arsed with all the faffing around, deposit with my debit card, and withdraw onto my debit card easy and simple saying that, as promised by Julian and Ted, they are sorting the problems out and once thats done, ill be back playing cash there, to all the doubters at the min, ive never been let down and its a good site to play on, so if you can wait a few days for payments or are not in a rush, then get yourselves on and make some money

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Will have a shot at this, probably not every week though.... My Goal Poker ID is "JEFFSTER_UK" What with Poker Player Mag, Punters Lounge, and the live poker league in Bristol I seem to be playing Poker every night of the week just now :loon PL amazes me to be honest - consistently damn good deals / tourneys on offer....How long before PL metamorphosises into the "Poker Players Union" - "Give us a shout, we have the very best deals about !" :ok:nana:ok:nana Yet more top stuff from PL, but thats normal these days...:drums:drums:drums

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Erm...Is there any way of changing your player ID on Goal?? I only signed up cos it was a football related site initially so I chose something fitting for a Stoke fan. Trouble is....If I play with this ID then Valiant and Blade will rip the piss out of me for weeks!!!!!!:$

Erm...Is there any way of changing your player ID on Goal?? I only signed up cos it was a football related site initially so I chose something fitting for a Stoke fan. Trouble is....If I play with this ID then Valiant and Blade will rip the piss out of me for weeks!!!!!!:$
:rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin :rollin EnT- Delilahs Bitch on GoalPoker! :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol Or even worse - EnT=John Rudge:lol You might have been better off keeping quiet matey! ;) :unsure - Hang on, we take the piss anyway. Why would it be different?

:ok Sounds great' date=' I'm in, I can see the tourney. Not sure I can play the first one but if I wanted to how would I get the password?:([/quote'] We have the password, but Paul and I have decided to keep it to ourselves :P Don't know yet how it will be distributed - will probably PM it to everyone who votes yes!!! (that way I know that everyone who wants to play has voted and is in the leaderborad :P)

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! OK sounds good, I'm on as 6ooner. Not sure if I'll be around next friday I have to get to Highbury for the last match but if I'm not I'll be trying to get some scalps from the LPM crowd so I'll be flying the flag for PL :ok

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! this looks a cracking deal, I'll be signing up for this tonight. I'm going to miss the June 2 tourney as I'm mid air but should be able to play the rest

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! Sounds like a great value tourny you've organised here - I will try and make them all. Just a couple of questions, what does the world series of poker package include (other than the $10k entry)? and is it possible to buy in (if so how much?) to the online final of 50 players? Cheers

Sounds like a great value tourny you've organised here - I will try and make them all. Just a couple of questions, what does the world series of poker package include (other than the $10k entry)? and is it possible to buy in (if so how much?) to the online final of 50 players? Cheers
No direct buy in to the online final of 50 is possible. The package details have not been finalised yet, however from what I have seen so far, this is looking like being one of the better WSOP main event packages being offered :ok

Re: Brand New GoalPoker League with WSOP Chances & Other Prizes! Starts May 5th! I will put the details up of our WSOP package asap, just finalising the terms. I will say this however, it is worth $15,000 and the hotel stay will be from 26th July to August 10th. We will be taking 5 players through special tournaments and we intend to have a lot of fun as well as giving the winners a pre-tourney lesson in Vegas with our newly signed pro Ian Frazer. For those of you that have qualified for Ibiza, we have just conceived a great poker tourney for you out there. It won't be serious however (indeed exactly the opposite). It will be called Beach 4play. That is the only info you will get on that for now - again, it will be a lot of fun!! Julian