Denise Lopez Poker....

jeffster

Just found this site : https://www.deniselopezpoker.com Was referred by a link on www.marieplosjo.com (that site is worth a look guys) :loon Usual Sign up bonuses, etc... A bit about Denise : Denise Lopez had only played poker for eight hours with the coach, Niclas Gustafsson before she went to Tallin and the Swedish TV-show “Pokermiljonen†in September of 2005.

She played against Swedish soccerplayer Jesper Blomqvist and poker professional, Per Hildebrand and Christer Johansson among others. Denise finished third and her mission to beat one of the pro’s succeeded. Denise’s A-J stood up against Per Hildebrand’s A-10.

- I did not know much about poker before I went to Estonia but once I was there I got really interested. When we got back home to Sweden I kept in touch with Per Hildebrand witch resulted in this pokersite.

Deniselopezpoker.com will offer you a variety of games, tournaments and events. We can also offer you to play for free with “fun money†at our fun money tables or in one of our freeroll tournaments. Go to “Open account†for step-by-step instructions on opening your Account. Then you simply just download the client or play in the browser. Your banking and personal information remain totally private. Denise Lopez Bio

Denise Lopez started her carrier as a dancer and toured around the world between 1989-1994 with Dr.Alban and Culture Beat. During her last year with Culture Beat she signed her first record deal and recorded the album TBA with Sony Music Sweden under her nick-name DeDe. The second single Party opened up the market in Japan and the first album TBA went gold within a month.

With hits like Party, My lover, Get to you and Everybody, Denise DeDe Lopez has released four albums, TBA (95), I do (97), Metaphor (99) and Slave to the sound (03) these sold over 500.000 albums. Denise has worked with some of the best producers and songwriters in the world such as Per Magnusson, David Kreuger, Max Martin, Kristian Lundin, Andreas Karlsson & Herbie Chrislow (Britney Spears, Nsync, Celine Dion, Backstreet Boys), Johan Ekhé & Ulf Lindström (Robyn), Random (Lutricia Mc Neal, XLNS, A Teens), Sean Barney Thomas (Dr.Dre. Snoop Doggy Dog), Jocke-e (Dannii Minogue), among others.

In 1997 Denise was the only Swedish support act for Michael Jackson down in Ullevi Gothenburg. Come November of 99 she went to Japan to do a show along with Diana King in the Tokyo Dome for two consecutive days. There were 100 000 people in attendance for that show. The end of 99 brought a new challenge for Denise, the start of her own label and in July of 2002 the released her fourth album in Japan (Epic) under the title “Like a Queenâ€. In March of 2003 Denise Lopez was one of the competitors in the Swedish Eurovision song contest with the song “Someone, Somewhere, Somedayâ€. 2003 also saw the release of three singles from the album “Slave to the Sound†(different title of the same album also released in Japan) as well as her first DVD collection. Denise co-wrote all but five songs on “Slave to the Sound†and two of the titles were written by singer Dannii Minogue. During 2006 Denise Lopez and her two friends Marie Plosjö and Isabel Adrian, both famous from Swedish television will travel around Sweden and host dlp poker tour. Players will not only have the opportunity to play against Denise Lopez, but will also receive gifts such as t-shirts, card decks and more fun stuff. For more info please email: [email protected] Foto:Tony Kollberg

f3667311-090d-4a89-8ea3-12850d905bd1.jpgPL Poker weekend in Sweden, anyone ? :loon:loon:loon

Re: Denise Lopez Poker.... VERY quick response : Hi Jeff, DLP Poker Tour is an event that takes place in Sweden. Here are the following dates and locations. The list is updated all the time. please check out www.deniselopezpoker.com under swedish language and dlp poker tour. /dlp staff April - 15 april, Preve, Malmö, http://www.clubpreve.nu 27 platser med start 20:00-24:00 - 30 April, Olearys Gävle, http://www.olearys.se/gavle 54 seats Maj - 27 maj Tobbes Amazon, Flen www.tobbesamazon.se 54 seats starts at 18:00 - TBA, nytt datum nattklubb September, Arvika www.unionjack.se 27 seats