** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

Female Poker Alias

DAC

Re: Female Poker Alias

We only act like Brits when we are completely wasted ... is that what you are saying ???? :clap:clap :cheers
Errrr, act like brits?? I've never known a scandanavian ever buy a round, I just get caught in a queue of 15 of them all buying one drink each!!:loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Errrr' date=' act like brits?? I've never known a scandanavian ever buy a round, I just get caught in a queue of 15 of them all buying one drink each!!:loon :loon :loon :loon :loon :loon[/quote'] :\ I am afraid you are quite right... my people are not very generous :spank Sorry...

:\ I am afraid you are quite right... my people are not very generous :spank Sorry...
Not quite true, I have Danish friends who are incredibly generous and a pleasure to be with........ but get stuck behind a group in a bar ( any scandanavians) when your trying to get served is an absolute nightmare .... 1 drink each and paying with pennies and small change.... I nearly sobered up!!:@ :@ :@

Not quite true' date=' I have Danish friends who are incredibly generous and a pleasure to be with........ but get stuck behind a group in a bar ( any scandanavians) when your trying to get served is an absolute nightmare .... 1 drink each and paying with pennies and small change.... I nearly sobered up!!:@ :@ :@[/quote'] Yeah the Danish (or Scandinavian) tradition of always wanting to pay for them selves is a disgrace ... Everyone is afraid that they end of paying for someone else .... :eyes