Donkey of the day

Guest ONEDUNME

Guest ONEDUNME

Not sure what the protocol is on this, if there is one, but I've got a strong fancy for Jolika in the2.05 at Carlisle. At around 5/1, I just can't see it not getting a place at least. Any comments from you experts? (preferably before the race has finished, when everyone seems to be an expert:lol ).

Guest DannyCash

Re: Donkey of the day Yes it's hard to find a reason why your selection SHOULDN'T run well, it's won over the trip and can handle the good going. Also the last time Dobbin was booked on this horse he led it to success. The only doubt is it's last run, when it only finished 4th over a trip it had previously won at. I wouldn't back it to place with 15 runners, instead I would back it to win and perhaps cover with IT'S HARRY. Danny

Guest ONEDUNME

Thanks Thanks for the response Danny but I'm a bit baffled by it:D If I fancy a horse to run well, it seems logical to back it to win and make a profit or to possibly run into a place and get my money back. Why cover it with a totally different horse? Anyway, I'll find my fate out very soon.

Guest ONEDUNME

But But what if my donkey runs into a place and your donkey doesn't win? (and to be honest, I don't rate its chances) I'll be well naffed off:lol Oh well, we'll soon find out.

Guest ONEDUNME

Norfolk :rollin You know what Norfolk? I think I bloody well will.:lol Before you dismiss my horsey knowledge though, I suggest you look at my PERFECT SYSTEM thread in Gloryhunters. Over 35 % profit on day one can't be bad:D

Guest ONEDUNME

I love GH Actually I love the place. My Gloryhunter threads are a bit like the systems and strategy and the tipster proofing threads, except that mine make a profit.:lol