** April Poker League Result : 1st Like2Fish, 2nd McG, 3rd andybell666 **

The Punter's Lounge road to riches! (round 6)

The Punter's Lounge road to riches! (round 6)  

1. 1.

• Newcastle to beat West Brom
    • Chester to beat Barnet
    • Morecombe to beat Gravesend
    • No bet

ok, as the season draws to a close, the games that fit the system decrease - just the 3 to choose from this weekend. The poll will be up until sometime saturday - will finalise a time hopefully tomorrow evening/sat morning as i'm out on the piss on satday, but not sure how early we are starting yet :D davemphill/fleet + anyone with any inside/good info - would appreciate any input with the Chester/Gravesend games :ok Basic Idea i will take a maximum of 5 selections each weekend (time allowing) from my own selection process (undisclosed), with odds > 1.50 (1/2) from most bookies. I will post a poll and also include a no bet option. Each of us can vote on the poll once and the bet with the highest votes will be our weekend bet. Should two or more bets have equally the highest votes, then singles will be placed on both/all selections. Should no bet receive the highest or equal highest number of votes, then no bet will be placed. I will make the voting public, so that if anyone requires, they can look at previous games/vote to look at individuals voting/success rate. The selection with the highest votes at 2:30pm on Satday will be the chosen bet(s) (unless stated otherwise). All games will be from England (prem-conf), scotland (prem-div3) and the league of wales. Each week will have a new thread, and use this thread for discussion on the matches selected Start bank = 500 pts Current bank = 498.47 each bet = 10 pts Number of Bets = 5 Won/Lost = 3/2(60% strike rate) Games selected for votes Won//Drawn/Lost (from 25) = 17/4/4 (68% strike rate) No of Weeks all bets lost = 0/5 (0%) Previous Rounds Round 1 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26463 Round 2 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26765 Round 3 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27076 Round 4 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27436 Round 5 http://www.punterslounge.com/forum/showthread.php?t=27520

Re: The Punter's Lounge road to riches! (round 6) OK - who's the wise guy who selected Morecambe to beat Gravesend? Oh.....it was me. Gravesend expect to be without leading goalscorer Charlie MacDonald still, along with Rawle. Don't read too much into our win against Woking on Monday - they were poorer than we were! Morecambe still going for a play-off place, us safe and going nowhere..... you know it's a home win.

Re: The Punter's Lounge road to riches! (round 6)

OK - who's the wise guy who selected Morecambe to beat Gravesend? Oh.....it was me. Gravesend expect to be without leading goalscorer Charlie MacDonald still, along with Rawle. Don't read too much into our win against Woking on Monday - they were poorer than we were! Morecambe still going for a play-off place, us safe and going nowhere..... you know it's a home win.
it fits the bill, but it's always good to have info close to the teams - chhers fleet :ok

Re: The Punter's Lounge road to riches! (round 6) :clap:clap:clap we have another winner!

FTNewcastle U. [3 - 0] West Bromwich A.
27' N. Clement yellow.gif
30'[1 - 0]N. Solano goal.gif
40'[2 - 0]S. Ameobi (pen.) goal.gif
90'[3 - 0]S. Ameobi goal.gif
just shows how bad wba are - shody amoeba gets 2 :rollin Start bank = 500 pts win = 8.36 (after comission) Current bank = 506.83 each bet = 10 pts Number of Bets = 6 Won/Lost = 4/2(67% strike rate) Games selected for votes Won/Drawn/Lost (from 28) = 19/5/4 (68% strike rate) No of Weeks all bets lost = 0/5 (0%) back in profit :ok but fleet and dave will be unimpressed with their teams results...

More than happy as that point kept us up and considering we were bottom a few weeks ago' date=' I'd take that!:ok[/quote'] hadnt caught up enough with yesterdays games to realise that - :clap good news for chester!

hadnt caught up enough with yesterdays games to realise that - :clap good news for chester!
Aye, all we need now is for Tranmere to drop out of League 1 and we'll have some fun and games next season with us, them and Wrexham.:lol