Sporting Odds MTT April League Leg 3

GaF

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Sporting Odds MTT April League Leg 3

careful Pene he is now on PL and to borrow a line from Kent Brockman ..... " and I for one welcome our Eastern European overlords and as a respected member of this community :unsure could be very useful in recruiting other players to deliberately fold AA or call every all-in with 26os ..... " (27os wins too often for my liking - and on that subject I will never play them outside the BB, quickest way to the poorhouse if you ask me ...... which nobody did :lol ) :ok
Well Runa, it is like this... This guy is at final table in the SO game with us... He asks me for my msn adress maybe 10 times and I say NO 10 times... Mister V actually had to act as my husband to make him understand!!! 5 mins later he is on my msn... somehow he found the forum, found my profile and my msn adress... And you are telling ME to be careful???? :unsure Some nerve he has after telling him no so many times... IMO... Just wanted to explain my outburst above... was a bit surprised...