The Poker Night in Leeds (May 19th) - Setup? Need Chips!

Sir Puntalot

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds - Setup? Thanks for that Paul, Can I join this game even if I dont make it to York? as a suggestion for the blind structure? Value chips starting 10,000 blinds start at 100,200. raising every 20 minutes. or 100 chips blinds 2,4 raising every 20 minutes. although the blind structure in Birmingham was very good, but cant remember what we did. Can bring chips if you want, I have about 500. some with Value's on.

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds - Setup? can I add a me too? I can't make the race meeting, but might be able to make the poker game:hope is this an option? Ta Damo

Thanks for that Paul, Can I join this game even if I dont make it to York? as a suggestion for the blind structure? Value chips starting 10,000 blinds start at 100,200. raising every 20 minutes. or 100 chips blinds 2,4 raising every 20 minutes. although the blind structure in Birmingham was very good, but cant remember what we did. Can bring chips if you want, I have about 500. some with Value's on.

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds - Setup? Rosco, You can come to the poker game no sweat - do you need a room? (Paid for by PL) :ok Moface - room no problem, PM me your full name again please. :ok Robilar - You can come to the poker game no sweat - do you need a room? (Paid for by PL) :ok Rosco/Morl - what are the values on the chips you have, need to make sure we've got all the chips we need or I may need to get more. :ok

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds - Setup?

Rosco, You can come to the poker game no sweat - do you need a room? (Paid for by PL) :ok Moface - room no problem, PM me your full name again please. :ok Robilar - You can come to the poker game no sweat - do you need a room? (Paid for by PL) :ok Rosco/Morl - what are the values on the chips you have, need to make sure we've got all the chips we need or I may need to get more. :ok
Thanks Paul, Only coming from Wakefield so wont need a room. thanks for the offer. I will check the chips out tonight.

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds - Setup? If it would be possible I would love to come as i've never played a proper live game before. Thought about the newcastle one but would work out costing me too much with a night stoppover. I know i'm not really known to folk but i'm a nice lad really and you'll get to see how bad i play in the freeroll on the 25th :ok

If it would be possible I would love to come as i've never played a proper live game before. Thought about the newcastle one but would work out costing me too much with a night stoppover. I know i'm not really known to folk but i'm a nice lad really and you'll get to see how bad i play in the freeroll on the 25th :ok
Hi Penguin, Are you wanting to come to the whole thing? York Races Friday 19th, back to Merrion Hotel for poker around 7:30pm - some are arriving Thursday, where we'll probably get pissed and have some more bowling maybe. ;)

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds - Setup? thx for the welcomes. I have tracked this place down by writng down the names who were chatting on the finaltable as a group. I looked after their name on sporting odds and i think telepe had this site in the about me section :) btw what is this freeroll thing you are talking about? And dont worry i wont pass this info through to anyone. There is a strange thing why are so many hungarian players in sporting odds. It is because they have a department over here in Hun and a hungarian software. I have found the original one first and luckly played on tha tand not on the hungarian one. Btw most of the hun ppl are little noobies. Nothing else only the freerolls. There are really few who can actually play.

Hi Penguin, Are you wanting to come to the whole thing? York Races Friday 19th, back to Merrion Hotel for poker around 7:30pm - some are arriving Thursday, where we'll probably get pissed and have some more bowling maybe. ;)
Cheers Paul, Would love to come to the races but can't due to work and childminding duties (I look after my son after work then pick daughter up from school). Just looking at the poker, If anyone that isn't going racing fancied having a beer in Leeds we could always meet up and have a couple b4hand :cheers (No need for a room either as i don't live too many miles away).

• 4 weeks later...

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds - Setup? Ok, just had a chat with Kev Shat ;) about the setup for Leeds, cos we need to get this sorted rapido now. We reckon this setup: Based on 25 players: Starting Stacks: 3000 Blinds: 25/50 (Based on the chips we have) raised every 20 minutes. Buyin: £10 Start Time: 8pm (ish) Total Chips needed: minimum 75k I have 15k in chips, 70 x 100, 120 x 25, 100 x 50. Can anyone else bring chips?

Ok, just had a chat with Kev Shat ;) about the setup for Leeds, cos we need to get this sorted rapido now. We reckon this setup: Based on 25 players: Starting Stacks: 3000 Blinds: 25/50 (Based on the chips we have) raised every 20 minutes. Buyin: £10 Start Time: 8pm (ish) Total Chips needed: minimum 75k I have 15k in chips, 70 x 100, 120 x 25, 100 x 50. Can anyone else bring chips?
Erm, I have lots of chips... however they are a bit heavy :unsure I can be back up if noone else can provide... :ok

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds (May 19th) - Setup? Need Chips!

I've got a chip set with the following values 50 x 1000 100 x 500 100 x 100 150 x 50 100 x 25 It's fairly heavy in an aluminium case but I could probably get it to Morlspin to take down if it helps.
That would be superb Mick if you could! :eek

Re: The Poker Night in Leeds (May 19th) - Setup? Need Chips!

I've got a chip set with the following values 50 x 1000 100 x 500 100 x 100 150 x 50 100 x 25 It's fairly heavy in an aluminium case but I could probably get it to Morlspin to take down if it helps.
We've got a betfair one in an aluminium case and clay chips; 100 pieces @ 25 225 pieces @ 100 100 pieces @ 500 50 pieces @ 1000 25 pieces @ 5000 dealer button, 1 pack of betfair cards opened unused, a pack of full tilt (courtesy of PokerPlayer), open unused, and 2 packs of Ostar unopened. :ok