Will Hill Poker - $25,000 added - Saturday 15th April

GaF

Re: Will Hill Poker - $25,000 added - Saturday 15th April Well I've made it to the 2nd break and my stack was improving but took a big hit a few hands before when my JJ ran into AQ and opponent caught the Q on the turn. Got 5782 in chips and 292nd overall but these antes are wearing my stack down. Time to loosen up a little I feel. How's everyone else going?

Re: Will Hill Poker - $25,000 added - Saturday 15th April 3rd break and hanging in by the skin of my teeth. Only got 7910 chips left, and I'm in 145th place with only 156 left. Just messed up what was probably my crucial make or break hand. AJ unsuited, and I'm in last position but two people have gone all in in front of me. I bottled it and when the cards turned over I would have won which would have tripled me up! Think Guesswest is still in as well.

Re: Will Hill Poker - $25,000 added - Saturday 15th April WP Doddsy :clap It was just getting to the exciting bit when i left. You have to laugh at how i went out.With only 720 chips left my chances of winning had gone...so my last chance came down to 9 3 off suit :lol It flopped 3 3 A :) turn A river 2...of course my opponent was holding A 8 :sad